Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

weeeeeeee....

Love Charlton!
And we love Charlton!
We love Charlton!
And we love Charlton!

We are the Charlton....
LOVERS!

Comments

• Lightweight
  • Yes you can go but be quick.
  • We are the Charlton,
    We are the Charlton,

We are the Charlton family!
  • Should we disappointed that this isn't an incontinence thread??
  • Should we disappointed that this isn't an incontinence thread??

Wait until later ;);)
  • Pooooooooo...
  • Talal said:

Pooooooooo...

Poooooooouuuso, Pouso
    Omar Pouso,
    Pouso, Pouso,
    Omar Pouso
    Pouso, Pouso,
    Omar Pouso
    We all remember... Pouso
  • Sponsored links:

• Ladies. Gentleman.

I will be off to Sverige soon. This is an open invite to CharltonLife. My leaving do will probably be in Greenwich.

Maybe even Up The Creek on Friday.

As a valued poster whom will be valued.. Bid me farewall. Bitches.
  • LuckyReds said:

Ladies. Gentleman.

I will be off to Sverige soon. This is an open invite to CharltonLife. My leaving do will probably be in Greenwich.

Maybe even Up The Creek on Friday.

As a valued poster whom will be valued.. Bid me farewall. Bitches.

And we're all your bestest friend! You bloody love us, you do.
  • All things considered with my "pissedness", I am quite happy with my spelling and grammar there, despite the help of an IPhone autocorrect :-)
  • I love how on here the blokes can write some jibberish nonsense and put it down to being drunk, after all we can't prove otherwise
  • What he wrote at 1am was not gibberish. In fact I reckon he wrote it when sober and hit "post Comment" in a swift moment while all his mates were at the bar or in the loo.

Good post buddy. Can't claim to be fourth generation but I agree there is no better club to fall in love with so it ain't nonsense.
  • Where is Sverige?
  • Curb_It said:

Where is Sverige?

Sweden
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

Where is Sverige?

Sweden, part of Scandinavia
  • So shall we all turn up to up the creek in Friday?
  • What he wrote at 1am was not gibberish. In fact I reckon he wrote it when sober and hit "post Comment" in a swift moment while all his mates were at the bar or in the loo.

Good post buddy. Can't claim to be fourth generation but I agree there is no better club to fall in love with so it ain't nonsense.

Cheers mate.

Posted at 3am where I am. Definitely had a few too many, but I stand by the sentiment! :-)

Cheers mate.

Posted at 3am where I am. Definitely had a few too many, but I stand by the sentiment! :-)

I hope you realize the word Lifer means there's no parole.
    no walking away because we go months without winning or drop down the divisions or Seeing a favourite player Transferred out the club.
    There's more pain than gain but as you sound so upbeat after Bad Friday even with the help of alcohol or Whatever,
    Welcome to the mad house of The Charlton Athletic Journey, Addickted2TheReds

We need more like you.

Cheers mate.

I hope you realize the word Lifer means there's no parole.
    no walking away because we go months without winning or drop down the divisions or Seeing a favourite player Transferred out the club.
    There's more pain than gain but as you sound so upbeat after Bad Friday even with the help of alcohol or Whatever,
    Welcome to the mad house of The Charlton Athletic Journey, Addickted2TheReds

We need more like you.
    Pissed again...

But, seen all that in the past few years ... I'm here to stay, don't worry about that!

Love my Charlton!
  • Pissed as can be ... so, Charlton, I love you! Despite the past few days, the love can never go away.

I am a fourth generation Addick, and I honestly believe that their is no better football club to fall in love with.

I may be young, however I look at people my age around 18 who "support" the big teams and I genuinely pity them. Obviously some of my mates are exceptions and they actually go to games, but on the whole I find that none of my pals have the passion for their club than I have from following little old Charlton.

No Hartlepool at home moment, no Jacko (love him to bits) at home to QPR moment, no Barnsley away 6-0, no Jacko back-to-back free-kicks, no watching Cousins, Fox, Gomez, Solly, Pope, Harriott etc. Who can forget the Cort header away to Birmingham as well! There are too many fabulous moments from recent years to list to be honest!

I have often been critical of the RD ownership, especially with decisions such as the Powell sacking, previous player recruitment and also the handling of the Guy Luzon appointment.

Despite of all of that, at the end of the day we, the fans, are all still Charlton, and I love it! The match day buzz, the camaraderie with the people you sit next to at our home, The Valley, I wouldn't swap it for a thing. I think the club could be going places, and we should all stick together and try and move away from the splinter groups that seem to have crept into our fan base.

We are all still Charlton.

We all love Charlton.

Valleyyyy Floyddd Roaddd!!!!!

COYR!!!

Touching words from a true wordsmith.

This is basically Shakespeare. Just saying like.

:-)