Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnny Jackson on The Morning View today

Sky Sports News 10.00-12.00

Comments

• Ta @raddickle he was doing a bit for Talksport at the game last night as well I think
  • Be nice to hear his views on all the changes.
  • Didn't mention us, lol.
  • Didn't mention us, lol.

Yet, we're up next in the talks for the Morning View.
  • On the way out at Charlton.

Praised GL, who he says went a long way to turning our season around, by making the players work for longer hours!

What a disgrace! Now cue the RD haters to boo Jacko for giving the new manager credit.

To quote a regular on this forum. "Beyond parody".

;-)
  • On the way out at Charlton.
    Praised GL, who he says went a long way to turning our season around, by making the players work for longer hours!

What a disgrace! Now cue the RD haters to boo Jacko for giving the new manager credit.

;-)

What?!?!
  • Dazzler21 said:

On the way out at Charlton.

;-)

What?!?!
    Dazzler21 said:

On the way out at Charlton.

;-)

What?!?!
    It was a joke mate...

I was being sarcastic!
  • Except Jacko did say, that GL had them spending longer in training!
  • if that's the case, not sure sarcasm is your forte squire!

I disagree cos no one is Loopy in the East Stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Give him the Andy Hughes role.. Just this time keep him around!
  • Give him the Andy Hughes role.. Just this time keep him around!

In fairness.... Hughes was a northern lad at heart and for all he did he was probably always hoping to head back home eventually. JJ is Charlton only and I can't believe he wouldn't stay as long as he felt needed.
  • Andy Hughes was barking mad, but apparently brilliant to have around the club.
    J.J.’s comes across a bit more cultured and thoughtful.
  • Andy Hughes was barking mad, but apparently brilliant to have around the club.
    J.J.’s comes across a bit more cultured and thoughtful.

Andy was great on the training ground, but his 1st love was always Leeds.
    I know JJ is a Arsenal fan but as he has never played for them(only their rivals)
    would be great if there a place on the bench in the coming years for Johnny in his tracksuit. Don't want JJ to tarnish his great record at CAFC by going on too long.
    ( Colin Walsh is one who struggled in his last season)

• Jacko has the brain, looks and attitude for a career in media. I've felt for some time it's where he'd end up and still think its the case
  • Totally agree about a media career, heard him a couple of times on with Danny Kelly on Talksport and comes across really well certainly doesn't sound like the stereotypical footballer. Having said that I would much rather he stayed at Charlton in some sort of player coach capacity
  • Totally agree about a media career, heard him a couple of times on with Danny Kelly on Talksport and comes across really well certainly doesn't sound like the stereotypical footballer. Having said that I would much rather he stayed at Charlton in some sort of player coach capacity

He's in the press a lot, he's the sort of perfect ambassador that a club like us needs (Powell was similar when he was a player), articulate and a decent bloke