Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Charlton v Fulham

Comments

• Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 6.5
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6.5
  • Henderson - 8.5 Another outstanding display from my POTY. Commanding, strong hands. When he saves the ball, it stays saved. Also like the way he always acknowledges the crowd.

Gomez - 7 The young turk continues to impress. Strong defensive display. If he is going to continue to play right back, he needs to work on his crossing! But, hey! We all know he is really a CB. How many times does a CB get in a position to cross?

Fox - 6.5 Another stand out display from Morgan. Defended strongly, but is getting forward to more effect lately.

Ben Haim - 7 Grew into the game and got stronger as the game wore on. I have missed his passing ability when we come forward from the back. However, a real problem with communication with Johnson. Often, they both went for the same ball. Next time, neither of them did. Would get the nod from me, as he has enough pace to get himself out of trouble.

Johnson - 5 See comments above regarding communication. What has happened to the barking, communicating, defensive General of debut? Does not have either the pace, or footballing ability of Tal.

Gudmundsson - 7.5 Another top notch display from the man who, on current form, will be the season's top scorer. Marked down a point for a miss, where it looked easier to score.

Cousins - 8.5 MOTM. Another top notch display. As other players tire, Jordan just seems to get stronger and stronger. If I were in charge, I would offer him an improved contract, and name him vice captain right now, before the sharks smell blood.

Diarra - 6 A decent display. Wins a lot of headers in midfield, which is good to see. Tries to direct his headers to a Charlton player, too. Some solid tackling in the defensive half. Doesn't have the passing ability of Yoni, so would expect him to be back on the bench with Buyen's return. Glad he's signed, as he is a very decent squad player.

Bulot - 6 I think we missed a trick with Fred. He looked to have the pace on the Fulham defence right from the start, but we never really hit the balls that would have allowed him to exploit that pace. Like Watt, gets you on your feet when he is on the ball.

Vetokele - 4 Sorry, Igor, but that was woeful. Should never have allowed either of those cart horse centre backs to get to the ball before you. Poor ball control, and never really threatened the Fulham goal. I honestly think that he has a real problem with his Achilles. Time to put him under wraps for the season? Again, would hide him from the jackals.

Watt - 5.5 A real Curate's egg of a performance. Showed his usual brilliant glimpses of close ball control. But, Tony, sometimes it's OK to pass? One occasion in the 2nd half he won a tackle, beat 2 men, but as Johann charged past him, unmarked, with the option of a simple pass, he tried to beat a third man, and lost the ball. There is no "I" in team. Are we a better team with him in it? Yes. Is he the finished article? Not yet...
  • Henderson 8.5 Generally commanding and one magnificent full length finger tip save diving away to his left to deny Fulham a winner.

Gomez 6.5 Too many matches in a short space of time? Just occasionally looked like the 17 year old boy he is but still a decent, solid performance at the level

Fox 8 Morgan is growing as a player and his football brain is coming through with some of his passing. Mind you Bulot is very good at tracking back and making himself available

Ben Haim 6 Not the commanding figure of earlier in the season

Johnson 6 Partly at fault for their goal? Makes me anxious

Gudmundsson 7.5 Flitted in and out of the game but when "in" effective.

Cousins 7.5 Refused to be overawed by Parker's reputation and stopped him getting into dangerous areas. For a 21 year old to emerge honours even from a match up with a player of Parker's pedigree demonstrates his development. Hope to God we keep him!

Diarra 6.5 Running looked laboured at times but experience shone through to help Jordan largely negate Fulham as an attacking force

Bulot 8 This boy grows on me by the week. Skill, incisiveness and industry. What's not to like? Would love to see him back next season

Vetokele 6.5 Worked hard off the ball but nothing clear cut.

Watt 6.5 As Igor with the addition of the shot he put wide in the second half
  • Henderson 8 No wonder we did so badly without him
    Gomez 7 Steady, bit lax at times, but easy to forget just how young he is
    Fox 7 Gets better week by week, not a class act, but slowly becoming a good solid player.
    Ben Haim 6.5 Tel and Roger show was a bit rocky at times. He's the straight man in the pairing
    Johnson 6 Roger of course is the funny guy in this double act. Though he was pissed at times in the first half
    Gudmundsson 8 Great finish, then missed an almost identical effort. Overall a good performance. Can't help thinking that the £ are in RD's eyes.
    Cousins 7 Busy enough
    Diarra 6.5 All a bit wild, but pleased he's got a contract and look forward to seeing more of him after a pre season
    Bulot 6 Ok in bits and pieces, not really his night
    Vetokele 6 Ditto
    Watt 6.5 Ditto again. well marshalled, his first touch seems to have deserted him.

• Henderson 7 - generally excellent but terrible positioning for their goal loses a point. Voted for him for POTY

Gomez 7 - raw but very good all round performance. Developing an eye for a pass and not afraid to try things.

Fox 7 - best I've seen him. Continues to improve. His faults are obvious enough but he's working on them and confidence is improving. Crossing much better.

Ben Haim 7 - solid (ish) but hasn't figure out how to play with Johnson.

Johnson 6 - early promise is fading. Looks shaky. Tries hard though.

Gudmundsson 7 - when he's good he's great. He was generally great last night but that miss!!!!!

Cousins 7 - my mate was raving about him being MOTM by a mile. I just thought he was solid.

Diarra 7 - handy to have for another year so long as his legs hold up. Solid.

Bulot 7. Constant threat. A little too much of the step over stuff but entertaining. We need to keep this guy.

Vetokele 5 - Poor. Again.

Watt 7 - mostly for effort. Took the wrong option nine times out of ten but without him we'd be toothless.

Eagles and Church. N/a but seen enough of both to decide that I don't want them here next year.
  • Henderson 7
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 5.5
    Gudmundsson 7.5
    Cousins 7
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 6.5
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6.5
  • Henderson 7
    Gomez 7
    Fox 6
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 7
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 7
  • Henderson ... 9 (MOTM) : Made some great saves and ensured we did leave with a point after the 2nd Half

Gomez ... 7 : Off his game tonight I felt but we've got to remember he's only 17

Fox ... 7 : Our most improved player this season yet struggled a bit against the Fulham right attack this week

Ben-Haim ... 7 : Little bit jittery in Defence but form has possibly been affected by disrupted game time of late

Johnson ... 6.5 : Again also a little bit shaky in defence but is that due to the fact we're now safe (Can certainly remove the "Relegation Roger" tag this season with us)

Gudmundsson ... 8 : Great awareness for the goal and did some lovely passes but what a miss for the 2nd chance and then disappeared in the second half

Cousins ... 7 : Caught out a couple of times but did well

Diarra ... 7.5 : That little bit of rock / experience we need in Midfield

Bulot ... 7.5 : Missed him after he went off, although like Fox I felt that their Right-Back (Hoogland) had him in their pocket

Vetokele ... 6.5 : Struggled to deal with the long ball (although he was up against a guy who is 6.7ft)

Watt ... 7 : Teams seem to have sussed that they need to get really tight to him, needs to maybe change his style slightly
  • Henderson 7 Although he produced some good saves, I felt he was at fault for the goal for needlessly coming off his line.
    Gomez 7 Another competent display
    Fox 6 Still looks to be the weak link in defence, despite some good work going forward
    Ben Haim 6 Some good tackles
    Johnson 6 One bad mistake but otherwise solid
    Gudmundsson 7 Looked dangerous and took goal well (despite later missing the easier chance)
    Cousins 6 Poor first half with lots of misplaced passes, but improved second half
    Diarra 7 Looked good in central midfield
    Bulot 8 Our most dangerous player, could not understand why he was subbed.
    Vetokele 6 Not producing the goods at the moment
    Watt 7 Looked dangerous at times but selfishly kept the ball at others
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 5
    Watt 7
  • Sponsored links:

• Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 5
    Gudmundsson 7.5
    Cousins 8
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6
  • Henderson 7.5
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 7
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 4
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 5
    Watt 7
  • Henderson 7
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 5
    Watt 6
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6.5
    Gudmundsson 7.5
    Cousins 8
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6.5
    Watt 7
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 6
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 5.5
    Watt 6
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 6.5
    Fox 7.5
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 6.5
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 6.5
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6
  • Henderson 7.5
    Gomez 6
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 7.5
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 7
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 7
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 7
  • Henderson 8
    Gomez 6
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 6.5
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6
    Diarra 6.5
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6.5
  • Henderson 7.5
    Gomez 6
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 5.5
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Diarra 6.5
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6
    Watt 6.5
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Henderson – 8 -another good performance from our number 1.

Gomez – 7 - again you can see he should be in the centre but still mangers to show strength intelligence that makes you disbelief his years. Real talent for the future me thinks.

Fox – 6 - first half he suffered, lack of confidence. Second half he got in better positions to defend the wing. Also knows how to put a cross in.

Ben Haim – 5 -a few decent headers and some last minute tackles/blocks but on the most part shakey. Too slow now and he’s being found out because of it.

Johnson – 4 - a walking disaster area at times. there’s players in the side when they get the ball in the back and you don’t worry too much, when he gets it you panic and I think he does as well. Poor in the air didn’t help his match but he did make some important tackles.

Gudmundsson –7 - caused more problems than on Friday. Moved the ball around well. Shame about a couple of his touches in front of goal. Came back and defended more than he usually does.

Cousins – 8 -another decent performance. Doesn’t give up, has belief and skill to back it up. makes mistakes but tries his best to rectify them. Best thing Luzon has ever done is finally playing him in the middle. Problem is these mangers get paid for obvious decisions.

Diarra – 6 - slow and very defensive minded but he got involved to stop them from moving forward. Played like he did second half at the den.

Bulot – 6 -got some pretty sweet touches this lad but goes out of the game to easily. Better than Harriot at the moment though.

Vetokele – 6 - little worried about him. First touch has lost him. Also this business of playing him as a centre forward is harming his game. Let him run not jump for the ball against bigger more experienced centre backs.

Watt – 6 - skill, determination, strength but lacking the ending product that we have seen in previous weeks. Still a real handful for any defence in the league
  • Henderson 8 MOM
    Gomez 7 class
    Fox 6
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 5
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 6
    Diarra 7 Mr sideways
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 5
    Watt 7
  • Henderson 7
    Gomez 7.5
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 7
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 8 mom
    Diarra 7
    Bulot 7
    Vetokele 6.5
    Watt 7

• madadd said:

Henderson 8.5 (Consistent as always, made his share of cracking saves)
    Gomez 6 (Still learning and will get better, a few odd decisions and a few good passes)
    Fox 8 (Made a couple of vital interceptions, played impressive tonight and got an assist too, his crosses are pretty decent)
    Ben Haim 6 (Average game tonight)
    Johnson 5.5 (Not convinced, he can do something alright and then mess up again, worthy of another year on his contract? Not for me...)
    Gudmundsson 7.5 (Had a good night, he doesn't usually score tap-ins like tonight, usually scores worldies all the time!)
    Cousins 6.5 (Fulham really slowed the pace down, Jordan probably does better when the balls being zipped about quicker thus being able to find more space and push forward a bit more)
    Diarra 6 (He wasn't bad, but I expected a bit more from him as he signed a new contract the same day)
    Bulot 8 (He had a really good game tonight, I think we'll probably miss him when his loan finishes)
    Vetokele 6 (I feel like his first touch is letting him down a lot the last few games when he recieves the ball and doesn't seem anywhere as lethal as earlier in the season - should be put on the bench)
    Watt 7.5 (He never fails to get people off of their seat, had a couple of chances to score and probably deserved at least a goal, who knows where we'd be if he was with us at the start of the season)

Agree
    Cheers
  • Henderson 8 MOM
    Gomez 6
    Fox 7
    Ben Haim 6
    Johnson 6
    Gudmundsson 7
    Cousins 7
    Diarra 6
    Bulot 6
    Vetokele 6