Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket Office

Why don't they ever answer the phone?

Tried about five times since 9am and nothing!

Season ticket deadline week and they don't answer...

Comments

• Have you tired a different option on the phone? It worked for Millwall tickets.
  • are you using the new number 0333 014 4444?
  • Yep option 6 and been trying the 0333 014 4444. Just leaves you on hold for ages or they don't answer.

Surely Charlton should not make it hard to get tickets! Its hard enough following at times as it is haha
  • Mrs cafcfan tried to renew the season tickets this morning. She held on for 10 mins just listening to music - no "you are x in the queue" message. She gave up and I suggested she used the Option 6 trick which she did about an hour ago and that got her straight through to an actual person.
    While on the 'phone she could hear another conversation in the background with someone clearly complaining about how long it was taking to get connected and being told that they were very busy and the main switchboard number would not put them through to the ticket office.
    Customers - they are just so annoying aren't they? Ringing up and trying to throw money at you?
  • Can't you do it online ? It's so much quicker.
  • Can't you do it online ? It's so much quicker.

Not for me - you can't renew the car park on-line.
  • I blame Yann
  • Got straight through at about 12 today to renew mine.
    Probably hoards of Bournemouth fans clogging the lines this morning.
  • edited April 2015
    Would be nice if they could take off the Millwall message too!
  • Phoned just before 1pm today... Chose option 2 to get an extra ticket for tonight and was on hold for bout 10-mins before I got through
  • Sponsored links:

• can someone answer this question.

If you renew this year, do you get the same early bird price you paid the season before? Cant see this anywhere. Its £50 difference if not
  • robroy said:

can someone answer this question.

If you renew this year, do you get the same early bird price you paid the season before? Cant see this anywhere. Its £50 difference if not

No.
  • DRAddick said:

robroy said:

can someone answer this question.

No.
    LIBERTY!!!!
  • The prices go up in a few days but to what is yet to be announced - I think.
  • Gave up trying on the phone, thought renewing 4 online would take ages but it was very quick and simple.
  • Going to get to game early tonight and sort mine out then. Threw the original renewal forms in the bin as they sent them at the wrong time.
  • Renewed online in the end and also got my two for Brum away.
  • Renewed mine online today but the email confirmation is rather strange:

Thank you for choosing to renew your season tickets via Charlton Athletic's website.
    Your order number is XXXX. Your credit card will be billed £X.00.
    Please change, We are now processing your order and aim to allocate your season tickets. They will be despatched prior to the season starting..
    If we are unable to allocate tickets in your selected block, we will contact you regarding an alternative.

Since one of the main reasons for renewing now is to have the same seat, I don't know why they state that if they are unable to allocate tickets in my chosen block they will contact me. If they give our seats to anyone else I will not be happy.
  • It's obviously just a standard e mail & the 2nd highlighted sentence, shouldn't have been included until next week.

2.5 days left to guarantee your seat & price.
  • Still having problems with this I presume as every time I try calling, I get as far as pick an option then they tell me its not available and cut me off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Called, paid, renewed, took 5 mins.
    Happy Days.
  • The best way seems to be online. It has just taken me a few minutes to renew two tickets. You just need your CON number and payment card. Simples.
  • I did it in person last night.

I have a receipt so hopefully all will be ok!
  • Going to get to game early tonight and sort mine out then. Threw the original renewal forms in the bin as they sent them at the wrong time.

When was the wrong time ?
  • PL54 said:

Going to get to game early tonight and sort mine out then. Threw the original renewal forms in the bin as they sent them at the wrong time.

When was the wrong time ?
    When we were shit presumably
  • Renewed season tickets online last night took 2 mins, still trying to get the extra tickets for the bournemouth match by phone still getting no further than option 2 and being told not an option and cut off.
  • Still having problems with this I presume as every time I try calling, I get as far as pick an option then they tell me its not available and cut me off.

Could it be user error?

Try this afternoon at 2pm.
  • No problems here, other than loads of questions, not local these days so fair enough I suppose.
  • LenGlover said:

I did it in person last night.

I have a receipt so hopefully all will be ok!

I thought I'd warned you about the dangers of paying for sex? Fortunately there are "special clinics" if you feel any pain when you pee.
  • No problems here, other than loads of questions, not local these days so fair enough I suppose.

A few years back I had to send a proof of address (as I'd recently changed address) to get tickets for the Millwall home game sent to university up in Hull. The bloke on the phone was very apologetic but said for such a game it wasn't worth taking any risks. We both had a chuckle about me being a "potential Millwall fan" who'd played the long game to ensure his ticket by going to Burnley away earlier in the season.