Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool tickets

I want to go to Liverpool away, but I want to wait with my decision till after the Spurs match,
because flights from Amsterdam to Liverpool are pretty expensive at the moment and I don't want to go if we are already relegated
(purely hypothetical ofcourse). You guys reckon there are still tickets left after the Spurs match?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]I want to go to Liverpool away, but I want to wait with my decision till after the Spurs match,
    because flights from Amsterdam to Liverpool are pretty expensive at the moment and I don't want to go if we are already relegated
    (purely hypothetical ofcourse). You guys reckon there are still tickets left after the Spurs match?
    To be honest no. I can't see any left by the middle of next week.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]I want to go to Liverpool away, but I want to wait with my decision till after the Spurs match,

No chance!!

Defo valley gold only this one