Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Err, there's a game on tonight......

...but the board is still dominated by Millwall threads. Are we all still in a post Friday daze/post Easter alcoholic haze/general end of season malaise/just having one of those days? (see the poetic rhyming there eh!). Anybody going/do we still give a monkey's/what will we sing at Spotty Squareface/will he even play?

Comments

• Millwall
  • Fully up for this. We need to move on (or at least some of us do). Mind you, what will CL be like tonight if we lose?
  • Can understand in a way though. Our season is effectively over. The fantastic run in the last couple of months saw to that, all that was left on the horizon was the chance of a 'big game' win against a rival.

That's now gone and it will be a big challenge to ensure the next month isn't an effortless drift.

I've no real enthusiasm for tonight, and while I'll be there and singing my head off, I expect the turnout and atmosphere to reflect a malaise.

Let's hope the players remain professional
  • Am just writing up the Preview (be done in the next 20-mins)... Apologies was moving into my first home over the Weekend so havent had a chance before today
  • indeed season over for me now.

50/50 on if to go tonight. will go leeds home and Birmingham away and then will make a call on Bournemouth nearer the time,
  • Very rare i choose not to go but can't be bothered tonight, leaving work early to travel from Huntingdon through the London traffic after working all Easter just can't get going for this one.
    Hopefully 2 more home games in the warm spring sunshine on a Saturday afternoon will finish the season in a good mood and looking forward to next
  • indeed season over for me now.

50/50 on if to go tonight. will go leeds home and Birmingham away and then will make a call on Bournemouth nearer the time,

You'll probably be able to sell your ticket to Bournemouth to one of their fans for about £500 by the sound of things !
  • Just so you know taking a draw tonight guarantees we're still in the Championship next season.
  • Don't like Fulham - stems from buying their way up the leagues years ago and an argument in a taxi from a do in Norwood with a Flum supporter who believed Paul Parker was better than anybody CAFC ever produced. I bear grudges. COYR.
  • Going tonight, hoping a decent performance will shake me out of my post Millwall sulk, which so far shows no sign of letting up.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate Fulham too, for that free kick