Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall loss hard to take for keeper

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Everything the guy has said in recent interviews, I've liked and agreed with. Happy to tell it how it is and seems a sensible and realistic bloke. Nice to have some players who come out and speak their mind and say things how they see it, I've heard Johnson do it of late as well.

Solly appears to be the natural replacement as skip, but Hendo would make a great captain. Carried himself superbly on Friday
  • He'll be Captain against Fulham tonight for sure
  • Sounds genuinely gutted to have lost.

He is right about the atmosphere too. Charlton fans were up for it big time.
  • Quality interview ... again.
  • Came over and apologised at the end
  • I do like Hendo ... interviews very well and very honest
  • POTY for me, it's no surprise once he was back from injury we started to pick up points imo
  • I admit that I rated Hamer (probably more than some others - he was pretty marmite) but having a keeper who remains level headed and sensible pretty much permanently can only be of benefit to the team. I can't think of any real clangers he's dropped - perhaps there have been goals he'd have thought 'I could have done better there' but every keeper has those moments and he's not had any real moments of madness - just kept calm and carried on. Could genuinely be the next Kiely if the injuries don't keep piling up at a relatively young age for a goalie.