Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I still like you Charlton.

A thread about giving half the ground away for Bournemouth's potential promotion party.

Another with people wanting us to lose to Fulham tomorrow.

Another supporting Rotherham to the end of season.

Does anyone like charlton any more.?

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Tbf the Bournemouth thread was pretty funny
  • edited April 2015
    To consider any of the points in the Op as even an option is disgraceful

None of them are relevant to us does anyone really think other fans would do the same no wonder when times are challenging here we have a meeting in a hall to discuss it ffs
  • I was a Charlton supporter like you once, then I took a Millwall to the knee....
  • edited April 2015
    CAFCTrev said:

I was a Charlton supporter like you once, then I took a Millwall to the knee....

I was in Blackreach today. I swear I saw a falmer in a Millwall replica shirt.
  • edited April 2015

CAFCTrev said:

I was a Charlton supporter like you once, then I took a Millwall to the knee....

As it happens, I was doing some geodesic surveying in Blackreach earlier...
    Was worried that joke wouldnt resonate with the riff-raff that permeate a Charlton forum...
  • Sorry, just edited my post.
  • Sorry, just edited my post.

Yeah I was saying theres one person who got it! :smiley:
  • I'm being followed round by Mjoll the Lioness, catchphrase: "I'm itchin' for a fight... I'm itchin' for a fight... I'm itchin' for a fight... "
  • I don't like Charlton , I love em !
    No one would spend that much time on a Charlton forum unless they loved em (millwall fan included)
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope all the waverers do indeed not turn up for the Bournemouth game and we beat them so ruining their expected their party, that way there will be more of them to chuckle at.
  • Sod Bounemouth
    Sod Fulham
    Sod Rotherham

Support Charlton

Hear, hear!
  • I'm being followed round by Mjoll the Lioness, catchphrase: "I'm itchin' for a fight... I'm itchin' for a fight... I'm itchin' for a fight... "

The Elder Scrolls VI: Charlton
  • I don't like Charlton , I love em !
    No one would spend that much time on a Charlton forum unless they loved em (millwall fan included)

"Were only here for the Charlton...."
  • Sod em all.