Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Millwall 2-1 Charlton

mant thanks to the few (33 edited)Lifers who gave their marks, averages as follows:
Henderson--------- 8.06 MoM
Gomez-------------- 6.30
Johnson------------- 6.23
Diarra--------------- 6.20
Fox----------------- 6.09
Cousins------------- 6.03
Watt---------------- 5.89
Bikey--------------- 5.79
Gudmundsson------- 5.53
Vetokele------------ 5.42
Eagles-------------- 4.89
Team--- 6.04

the top ten averages so far this season for those who have received marks in at least 10 matches are:

Henderson-------- 7.10
Watt------------- 6.93
Ben Haim--------- 6.86
Gomez----------- 6.77
Solly------------- 6.73
Bikey------------ 6.63
Gudmundsson---- 6.58
Velokele---------- 6.57
Cousins---------- 6.56
Bulot------------- 6.42

more stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/02/0c82c7f81bf06854951b69bd5affad.pdf

Comments

• surprised only 11 people gave marks
  • edited April 2015
    Not sure whether you just saw page 2 lancy, but there are around und 37 sets of marks mate
  • thanks AFKA, I actually used 34 as 2 came in too late but I got my columns and rows mixed when reading the spreadsheet stats and so came up with 11. I still think 33 is poor all things considered
  • Apart from Hendo that's a pretty low set of scores. Is that the lowest average/set this season? I wonder if it accurately reflects the performance or is highly influenced by the disappointment of losing a game we were totally capable of winning, and against the scum?
  • highly influenced by disappointment.we were not that bad
  • ...I still think 33 is poor all things considered

Sorry Lancs, I never gave my scores I just didn't have the heart too. I don't think it would have altered anything though. The scores just bear out my opinion that we had a decent keeper playing behind ten jellyfish. I promise to try harder for the Fulham game, I just hope the players do likewise.
  • Eight out of the top ten average mark players are contracted for next season. Only Ben Haim and Bulot not signed up. Whether any of the others are sold remains to be seen.