Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Honestly... You'd think it was some sort of cup final with what's happening there
  • Looks a decent set up DA9. COYR
  • Sidoooowwwwnnnn!
  • Chairs? Had not expected that for some reason.
  • Bigger crowd for the beam back than in the toolbox by the look off it.
  • Terrible camerawork.
  • How was it? Result considered.
  • Camera angle was horrible (not CAFCs fault) and made it really difficult to watch.
  • It was fine. Just like watching any other game on TV
  • Did Charlton produce a programme for this?

Serious question btw.
  • Sponsored links:

• The best thing about the beam back was seeing the people who were turned away because they had genuine match tickets and had turned up at the wrong ground!!! Must have been Stuwall's elderly Charlton-supporting aunt I recon.
  • Stig said:

The best thing about the beam back was seeing the people who were turned away because they had genuine match tickets and had turned up at the wrong ground!!! Must have been Stuwall's elderly Charlton-supporting aunt I recon.

Serious ?
  • Did we sound loud on the TV?
  • I saw a couple of reports on Sky from Salako at the ground and we sounded very loud, although that was just after we scored
  • What was it with John Salako, he sounded as if he wanted Millwall to win!
  • I wish I'd taken this option instead.
  • believe me the pain was just as bad

I thought the same, must be the palarse in him.
  • I only saw a couple of Solako reports and thought he was neutral /slightly in our favour

He give it to palace when he scored at the start of our 12 wins on the bounce , during Curbs' glory years , so he's well in credit with me
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes and they made everyone walk up Charlton Lane or down to the level crossing because they had sealed off Floyd Road and the area around the station to avoid any trouble.
  • No I barely had time to finish my pint. We were rushed out the door at 5.30. But there were only a few left as literally everyone left en masse at the final whistle.

I thought the same, must be the palarse in him.
    What Salako actually wants is to see Charlton lose every time he covers one of our matches. He did a Reading v Charlton game once and couldn't stop slagging us off, the club as well as the team. Obviously has a big chip on his shoulder for some reason.
  • Curb_It said:

No I barely had time to finish my pint. We were rushed out the door at 5.30. But there were only a few left as literally everyone left en masse at the final whistle.

Was there a mass exodus when they went 2-1 up