Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else feel optimistic/confident that Charlton will finally beat Millwall today?

If we score early can see Charlton winning comfortably COYR

Comments

• Nope. Millwall 13/10 is a decent price.
  • No
    I did a few months ago, was really looking forward to the game, certain we was gonna win and left disappointed(Thanks George).

not letting that happen again
  • No. The historical record is dismal, when we've consistently been the larger and more successful club during the period. I'm prepared for the worst...
  • it's nil points from here.
  • Yes two (for joy) magpies strolling down the road outside my house this morning. It's a good omen IMO.
  • Nope, sorry. We usually lose momentum after an international break.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes.
    Put money on 3-1
    #10 on Watt to score first, too.
    So thats a kiss of death then.
  • Oh yes in guy I believe
  • Guy seems to have got us mentally tougher which is something we've lacked in the past, especially against that lot. So it's a big yes from me . . . I think.
  • I predicted a 2-0 Charlton win for the Prediction league. Charlton have quality. Tony Watt is used to old firm Derbies and will be up for it with no fear. Johnnie Jackson will help galavanise everyone. Charlton will play forward. Millwall will not be able to contain. COYRs.
  • Yes count me in, would rather Ben Haim was playing, Johnson worries me but an Addicks victory all the same COYR
  • Chris solly to score a worldy of a volley from a long way out!!
  • Dunno but I reckon that's 14 millwall related posts on the front page of the forum. A Charlton life record?
  • My head says we'll definitely beat them, but as the game gets closer I find myself thinking I'd take a draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Some people on here have nerves of steel cardboard

• The only answer is no.
  • Fairly confidentconfident I'll be all smiles this evening, but still a bit nervous. Have bought two euro millions tickets as a back up plan.
  • Gonna f***ing DESTROY 'em!!!!
  • Gonna f***ing DESTROY 'em!!!!

You have started early AUN...
  • edited April 2015

There is more chance of my missus going "I'm so glad you come home so drunk, so late and so incoherent. You really deserved that me time. You sit down and put your feet up, I'll just run down to the kebab shop " than there is of us being victorious

To you maybe.
    She always seems very understanding to me.
    Never enough chilly sauce though.
  • Not at all confident