Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leaders Debate bingo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cost of living crisis

We are the party of the NHS

They can't be trusted with the economy

We will impose tough controls on immigration

3 million jobs will be lost

David Cameron has utterly failed

They are racist

We will renegotiate Britain's membership of the EU
  • Options
    David Schneider ‏@davidschneider 2m2 minutes ago
    "Funding the NHS by allowing people with HIV to die" #UKIPslogans
    #leadersdebate
  • Options
    Farage is coming across as a total one policy twerp. Clegg coming across well. Shame he's going to lose his seat. Miliband is shocking. Its like he's preprepared every answer
  • Options
    lets let the people at home decide......
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Farage is doing the worst by a mile imo, then again Miliband has been found floundering alot.

Clegg doing very well like last time, he seems to be good at these debates.
  • Options
    Ed Miliband mentioning the NHS, despite his party's horrible record on the NHS.
  • Options
    Green Party woman is excruciating. Most horrendous accent ever )no offence intended to our antipodean friends whose accents I like). Strangles every word and she's talking shite in the first place.
  • Options
    Wish Sturgeon. Would stop. Putting full stops. In the middle of. Every sentence.
  • Options

Wish Sturgeon. Would stop. Putting full stops. In the middle of. Every sentence.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Farage is doing the worst by a mile imo,

Far from it.

He's the only one not frightened to be realistic about difficult issues.

Can't wait for him to take his seat in the House of Commons. He will make British Politics a lot more interesting.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Addickted said:

Farage is doing the worst by a mile imo,

Far from it.

He's the only one not frightened to be realistic about difficult issues.

Can't wait for him to take his seat in the House of Commons. He will make British Politics a lot more interesting.

He's doing better now he's talking about the only issue his party are seriously focused on, immigration, as that was pretty much his solution/answer to every question up to the immigration question. And sorry but that HIV reply he gave was shocking.

He's just coming across as a man who's in charge of a party with only one policy, the only 'difficult issues' he's talked about is immigration and the E.U.

But yes he will make British politics alot more interesting.
  • Options
    For me, the winner and person who persuaded me most to vote for them was Nick Clegg.

Possibly the biggest losers were the Greens. How on earth they made Natalie Bennett their leader is beyond me.
  • Options
    Farage the worst dressed. Spots and stripes ffs.

Missed it all bar the last 2 mins so that's all I have to offer.
  • Options
    brogib said:

Anyone else wincing every time Natalie Bennett opens her mouth?

Turned over to the darts every time she came on. She is woeful. But glad she was on to give me a minute's break from it every now and again.
  • Options
    Can't believe how Bennett, Milliband and Wood ever made party leaders
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    In terms of 'performance', I thought Sturgeon stood out as a very decent podium speaker, Clegg repeated the decent job he did five years ago, I thought Cameron did ok considering he was the only one who could really stand there and not simply say we'll do this with no evidence.

Leanne Wood seemed nice and fair, but not particularly strong. Bennett as I've said before simply isn't a leader, while Milliband im starting to think really is marmite. I just think he is such a poor leader choice and the Labour Party were flat out bonkers not replacing 12 months ago. Had they done so I think there would be no question they would soon be in power (rightly or wrongly)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!