Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harris: It is down to Charlton to end their Millwall hoodoo

Comments

• And there was me thinking they might throw the game.
  • We know how the play we have a plan yeah smash our players up in the air.So want to beat that shower of s#it
  • Neither set of players will give a flying f***, we all know it deep down!
  • Hint of mind games, has he seen the table, pressure on you.
  • Read the thread title and thought, 'Blimey, prison has changed Rolf'
  • "We are aware of how they play and the attacking threat they possess. We have a game plan to deal with that"

Been a while since they've had any attacking threat to deal with from us.
  • Sponsored links:

• To the press: "We are aware of how they play and the attacking threat they possess. We have a game plan to deal with that"
    To his players: "KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. Especially that Tony Watt."
  • thenewbie said:

To the press: "We are aware of how they play and the attacking threat they possess. We have a game plan to deal with that"

Definitely the plan, will not be 22 players on the pitch after 90 minutes
  • stonemuse said:

thenewbie said:

To the press: "We are aware of how they play and the attacking threat they possess. We have a game plan to deal with that"

Yep I have a feeling the plan will be to wind up Watt and get him sent off.
  • Watt knows he's good enough to let his football do his talking. At least I hope that's the case.
  • se9addick said:

Just read the whole interview - is it me or does Neil Harris sound like the most cliched footballer ever - we've got;

"to be fair"
    "it has all the makings for me of a top local derby"
    "Past results count for nothing"
    "the players can’t wait"
    "top, top team"
    "The buzz around the training ground is fantastic"
    "the fans want bragging rights"

Harris is a good friend of a friend. He's not interested in the media side of it so he goes through the motions. Having had a couple of nights out with him, including a stag do at ascot I can assure you he's anything but dull. If that's what you were implying.
  • Valley11 said:

se9addick said:

Just read the whole interview - is it me or does Neil Harris sound like the most cliched footballer ever - we've got;

"to be fair"
    "the players can’t wait"
    "top, top team"

Harris is a good friend of a friend. He's not interested in the media side of it so he goes through the motions. Having had a couple of nights out with him, including a stag do at ascot I can assure you he's anything but dull. If that's what you were implying.
    Ooooo.....Frrrrriiiiieeeeeeeeend
    Football friend, stag do friend!
  • They probably poke each other on Facebook, bless em.
  • se9addick said:

"to be fair"
    "the players can’t wait"
    "top, top team"

Was it a top, top stag do ?
  • stonemuse said:

thenewbie said:

Unfortunately, making it a war will be their best chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• They have rolled over a lot of times at home this season. No guts no fight to quote Millwall supporters I know. That's just not an option for them today. Their hoardes will demand that they put a foot in and stand up and be counted. I think this game could be very physical. Early ish goal for us could prick their bubble but the longer it stays 0 - 0 the harder it will get for us.

Anyone who thinks this will be straightforward knows nothing about football.
  • Give us a free kick just outside the box and your plan goes out the window Mr Harris .Step forward one JBG