Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

killer at the charity match?

did i read on a previous thread that the man himself is contemplating coming along for the charity day?
if so, then surely he has to be the man to de-beard our very own belisha beacon.
what an honour it would be for ollie, surely comparable to having a pint with oliver reed, a smoke with bob marley or a kick-a-bout with pele, (apart from needing a medium for 2 of them).

Comments

• Options
    I'm hoping he plays in the 1st game.... can't wait to see him go straight through Ketman...
  • Options
    LOL Medders, I have the pic would you like it ?
  • Options
    I think you are right PBS- can't remember who posted but it certainly caught my attention
  • Options
    I don't think he is playing guys, just coming to the evening event (Drinking & Raffle).

Chinese whispers or what.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]LOL Medders, I have the pic would you like it ?

Yes mate... send it over. Can you email it? My phone has stopped receiving photos for some reason
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Yes mate... send it over. Can you email it? My phone has stopped receiving photos for some reason

Can we sort it on the Bus tomorrow mate, I have it but for some reason not sending it ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Can we sort it on the Bus tomorrow mate, I have it but for some reason not sending it ?

Yep, ideally before the skinful though
  • Options
    Ha, looks like you ARE going to officially be the oldest b@stard on the pitch PBS!