Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Watt personifies improved form

Comments

• Luzon has recaptured the form and style of football that Peeters played in the opening months of the season.

A suggestion we've gone backwards rather than making strides?!
  • Peeters' team was playing fine until he lost his goalkeeper and his only striker forgot where the net was/ was carrying an injury. I suggest that if we were to lose Henderson and Watt and if Igor lost form, we'd lose more than we would win under Luzon too!
  • We never played football like this under Peeters. It was always counter attacking and inviting pressure on. Luzon just goes for it.
  • Both the Brentford and Forest games had elements of counter attacking football in them. Anyway, I don't want to get into that! I'm delighted with how we are playing, obviously.
  • The only time Bob Peeters team went for it was the second half against Cardiff when we were a man and a goal down. Senior members of the team wanted that at HT according to the chinese whispers ?
  • edited March 2015
    No Tony Watt does not personify improved form.

He has come in and worked hard. He hasn't improved much since day 1 at the club imo. Others around him have admittedly stepped up.

Ben Haim and Bikey however, masterclass at how to fall away from form.