Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 1-3 Blackburn

many thanks to the 63 Lifers who gave their marks, averages as follows:

Cousins------- 6.74 MoM
Watt------------ 6.56
Henderson------- 6.55
Vetokele-------- 6.20
Buyens---------- 6.05
Bulot----------- 5.91
Gudmundsson---- 5.88
Fox------------- 5.52
Ben Haim-------- 5.35
Solly------------ 5.13
Johnson--------- 4.71
Team--5.87

additional stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/b8/765eeec8e98863c2eab1a721b7c067.pdf

Comments

• very surprised Watt is higher than Henderson
    also shows what a few goals can do, if it was Church or Tucudean who missed that 1 on 1 there is no chance they would have been rated so highly
  • Defence marks consistent then...
  • very surprised Watt is higher than Henderson
    also shows what a few goals can do, if it was Church or Tucudean who missed that 1 on 1 there is no chance they would have been rated so highly

Hardly anything in it really. But considering that Watt had more shots on target than the rest of the team combined it's probably not a bad ranking.
  • Frustrated to see Fox so far down the list yet again.
  • Lancs can you post a link or a PDF that you don't have to be an IT wiz to open? Can't get anything on my iPad when trying to open the above.
  • Lancs can you post a link or a PDF that you don't have to be an IT wiz to open? Can't get anything on my iPad when trying to open the above.

there is a link there to a pdf, all I do is double click on it and it pops up
  • Nope it doesn't open on mine. It always used to.
  • Nope it doesn't open on mine. It always used to.

I'm not doing anything different so guess it is down to you, I would like to produce the pdf in with the thread and there is a way of doing it but I just can't work out how to attach it so that it appears.
  • @Bryan_Kynsie It opens ok on my iPad. Not to sure if you are aware but they will only open if you are logged onto CL.
  • Nope it's telling me I need to be an iTunes U instructor for some reason. Oh well.