Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rooney floored

www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9760536/Rooney-floored-in-kitchen-bout

Have a watch of this video.

This explains why he can't string a sentence together.

Comments

• Knocked out by a jab
  • A tough nut is Bardsley, the flying Scotsman from Manchester .. Rooney should know better .. let's hope this incident has got any pugilistic tendencies out of his system ((:>)
  • edited March 2015
  • Two dickheads trying to sort out who's the bigger dickhead; and I believe the outcome was right. Congratulations Philip.
  • Have not read the sun but have heard it took place on Feb 22th.

Six days later Rooney scored 2 goals against Sunderland !

Any truth in that Gestade of Blackburn knocked out Jordon Rhodes last week ?
  • Must be honest, always thought Rooney would be able to take a dog better than that.

Bardsley strolls around holding his head and hands like he's the new Carl Froch
  • Non story, he's not really knocked out. Move on.
  • Frank Warren wants Bardsley to take on Leon Mckenzie,
    Who has just won the International Masters super middle weight title.
    Frank said if they can fit it into the colander, this would make a great Kitchen sink drama.
    Thou with Leon having a dad and uncle who were champions it might be best
    for Phil Bardsley to fight Robbie Savage Next.

Wayne was ok after the fall but the kitchen floor was a write off.

• Did a good celebration after he scored just now ....
    Taking the pee out of himself getting knocked out
    Fairplay
    Eric Banterna
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't know he had a personality
  • Personally, I am a huge fan of Rooney on and off the field. The celebration was quality and fair play to him, great goal too.
  • Personally, I am a huge fan of Rooney on and off the field. The celebration was quality and fair play to him, great goal too.

Likewise.

Yeah shagging old lady prozzies, what a legend, a bloke I want my kids to be like.
  • I really like the way he played at the World Cup in 2010, when it turned out that he played so abysmally, partly because he knew there was another hooker story about to break in the papers. Back when he played so badly (just like 2006) that he had a go at the fans who dared question England's ability.

Then there's the time he screamed 'fuck off' at the fans down the camera after he scored. Indeed, the way he barks and screams at people, such as the ref, like a rabid dog is so warm and endearing!

Yeah shagging old lady prozzies, what a legend, a bloke I want my kids to be like.
    Everyone makes mistakes, Rooney included. For me Rooney seems like he has really matured over the last few years and handles himself well off the field and seems like a genuine decent guy in interviews and is now a family man. Easy to forget that he came on the scene at a stupidly young age, imagine being 16 and being propelled into the spotlight like he was? It is unimaginable. He is only human and is going to make mistakes, however he hasn't gone on to act like a complete prat his whole life like a lot of other pros do, most of who are not even near his level of fame or talent. Rooney is one of the greatest English players of my generation and I'll always defend the bloke.
  • Same here with rooney, it's so easy to shoot him down, he has lived his life in front of the world just because he has the ability to kick a ball in such a wonderful way, I was the same with Beckham,

Rooney and his mistakes have impacted his life his family, that's for him to live with, he has to my knowledge not killed raped battered anyone he has never not tried on the pitch and has ability to match

What happened with bardsley is brilliant shows they are normal people

I don't really think anyone's kids should be looking at footballers as a template for their moral compass.

• He was lucky when Bardsley put him down that he missed smashing his head open on the ledge or whatever it was in the kitchen that he appeared to be under at the end
  • I dont get why 2 blokes pissing about in the kitchen is a big deal. Shame for him that he cant trust what must have been one of his closer mates.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rooney can't have expected a Sunderland player to hit the target or tackle anyone anyway
  • Addicted said:

I dont get why 2 blokes pissing about in the kitchen is a big deal.

Its not.

But one of the most famous blokes in this country getting knocked out dicking around, and being caught on camera, is.

• Addicted said:

I dont get why 2 blokes pissing about in the kitchen is a big deal. Shame for him that he cant trust what must have been one of his closer mates.

"Anyone would have done the same, anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar..."

:wink:
  • Addicted said:

I dont get why 2 blokes pissing about in the kitchen is a big deal.

Its not.

But one of the most famous blokes in this country getting knocked out dicking around, and being caught on camera, is.

They are all saying it was a joke.

If thats true then its a great bit of acting. Take note Sol Campbell.
  • Rooney can't have expected a Sunderland player to hit the target or tackle anyone anyway

Not that it matters but doesn't Bardsley play for Stoke?

Not that it matters but doesn't Bardsley play for Stoke?
    Sorry I forgot!