Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool

Expecting a win and miles of empty orange seats, anybody making the trip?

Comments

• I think we relegate them if we win
  • I'll be there. 0 wins out of 4 away trips for me this so far season so hoping to finally see a victory.
  • cafc999 said:

I think we relegate them if we win

Not quite.
  • West2003 said:

I'll be there. 0 wins out of 4 away trips for me this so far season so hoping to finally see a victory.

Well that's just put the mockers on it.
  • I will be there.
  • Talal said:

West2003 said:

I'll be there. 0 wins out of 4 away trips for me this so far season so hoping to finally see a victory.

Well that's just put the mockers on it.
    3 of the 4 have been 1-1 draws so probably best to put a bet on it!
  • If anybody wants to save themselves £25 go behind the main stand where they have the protests for every home game.

People offload their season tickets very cheaply. No wind up, go on their fans forum
  • I'll be there but haven't got my ticket yet. Assume we can buy away tickets on the day?
  • I will be there.

Nice one Cyril
  • I'll be there but haven't got my ticket yet. Assume we can buy away tickets on the day?

Sold out.
  • Sponsored links:

• We'll be there. Having a week in the Peak District... just a two-hour drive away.

Last time I saw us there was a freezing day in January 1976 - we lost 2-1 and I'm sure Phil Warman scored our goal.
  • we'll be there, unfortuneately we have a Spurs supporting friend staying so she's coming as well. Just remember that the Blackpool pitch is like ours was last season so no fast flowing footie.
  • Talal said:

I will be there.

Nice one Cyril
    Nice one son.
  • Yup I'll be making the trip !!
  • I am going and with my son who has seen every charlton game this season including all the kent cup gamed despite we live in Basingstoke...Charlton fan of the year i think so. .....

Only if got valley gold and two tickets at previous Blackpool home games
  • cafc999 said:

did you do maths at school........take another look at the table.
  • The Fanackapans will be driving up on Tuesday & staying across the road after the game - cheap & cheerful, just as we like it !
  • cafc999 said:

Sorry for not having any access to the league table while I was on my home. It won't happen again.
  • cafc999 said:

cafc999 said:

Sorry for not having any access to the league table while I was on my home. It won't happen again.
    but yet you had access to Charlton Life
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015

cafc999 said:

cafc999 said:

but yet you had access to Charlton Life
    yes indeed but for some reason or another my sky sports app does not work and trying to wait for the bbc website to load takes ages.

but hey, who wants to know about my phone problems

ps
    enjoy your tea Kermit ;-)
  • When is the deadline for getting tickets for this? Does anyone know
  • I will be there. Must have had rocks in my head or been extremely drunk when I agreed to go back in December.

Looking forward to it now though and hopefully come back with 3 points.
  • I'm there, we had sold about 220 yesterday morning so hoping for 350 with few sold yesterday and those northern based fans who might buy on the day.
  • I'll be attending now I've managed to tie in a work related trip to Manchester in to it. Probably last game of the the season for me so hopefully a win will occur.
  • I'm there, we had sold about 220 yesterday morning so hoping for 350 with few sold yesterday and those northern based fans who might buy on the day.

If we have 300+ up there it will be a good turnout. Hope they are rewarded with 3 points.

• Talal said:

I will be there.

Nice one Cyril
    Nice one son.
    I was going to write the next line, but I can't remember all of the lyrics to the song.
  • West2003 said:

Could you give the Millwall game a miss please.

• Shame this isn't on a Saturday, fair play to all going on a Tuesday.