Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon refuses to criticise Johnson after error

Comments

• Very good interview. I'm really starting to like this Guy. (See what I did there ) ;0)
  • Sensible management. Johnson knows he's made a bad mistake and there's no point making the bloke feel any worse.
  • Johnson's barely put a foot wrong since he came in, he's made one major howler and sadly it was punished. Bad game does not a bad player make.
  • ross1 said:

Better than BP publicly blaming players

Beat me to it!
    Good to have a bit more 'class' when it comes to commenting on the players and their performance's...
  • It was Fox according to the bloke behind me. Then in the second half when Johnson made another mistake it was "Fox, you're useless. Get him off!" Seriously..... *shakes head*
  • edited March 2015

It was Fox according to the bloke behind me. Then in the second half when Johnson made another mistake it was "Fox, you're useless. Get him off!" Seriously..... *shakes head*

Funny as I heard exactly the same from the bloke behind me except he thought it was Ben Haim.
  • Sponsored links:

• Players like Johnson do not need to be told when they have had a bad day at the office or have individual errors highlighted. Bad day for all concerned.
  • colin1961 said:

It's unfair to blame Johnson when Sollys mistake for the first changed the game

think its unfair to put the whole blame for the first on Solly
    not one player was ready or expecting the quick throw, everyone should take the blame for that
  • colin1961 said:

Changed the game? Colin, there were 75mins left to go when that first goal went in.
  • edited March 2015
    colin1961 said:

I'd love to know your apparant hidden agenda, lack of respect for players that have served us so well in the past few years, like Jackson and Solly.. and you can't hear a bad word spoke about our new boys.

Sollys mistake didn't change the game, the game was 15 mins in. It was just part of the game.
  • Luzon is the anti-Bob. This is a good thing
  • colin1961 said:

not one player was ready or expecting the quick throw, everyone should take the blame for that
    It was Solly trying to keep a ball in that was flying out of play that caused the throw and him to be badly out of position that started the whole mess
  • Johnson also made a brilliant last ditch block in the second half to keep out what would certainly have been another goal.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

colin1961 said:

It was Solly trying to keep a ball in that was flying out of play that caused the throw and him to be badly out of position that started the whole mess
    hence the reason I said the whole blame, yes solly was at fault but everyone is saying it was all his fault
    Johnson, TBH, Buyens, Cousins all switched off to the quick throw, all it needed was one to be switched on and they would not have been 1 on 1
  • The whole team was off par today other than Henderson.
  • We win together, We lose together.
    We are a band of Brothers........and sisters.
    onto Blackpool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good stuff Guy
  • The back four was shocking today. Go again Tuesday night.