Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charity Match - Help required - printing

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Chaps (and Chapesses!)

I've been tasked with producing the programme for the Demelza charity matches. As such, I'm now looking for charitable souls who work for charitable companies who would be willing to print and collate (incl. staple the spine) the programme.

The programme consists of 4 double-sided colour sheets of A4 which combine to make a 16 page A5 booklet.

Obviously, as this is for charity, I'm looking to get this produced for as near to free as possible. Even more obviously, there will, of course, be a mention made that the programme printing was generously donated by XYZ Printing etc. etc.

I'm not 100% sure of the number of programmes required at present, but reckon we should start with a figure of 250 and then adjust it as appropriate.

Go on, speak to your bosses and tell them of that warm fuzzy feeling inside that they'll get from helping us out!

If anyone can help, please reply below or send me a whisper.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    i've seen the draft and F-Blocker has done a real fabulous jobs. I know there are a few on here print-related so please do your best guys.
  • Options
    Simon you have mail fella
  • Options
    So do you!
  • Options
    Come on, don't be shy - MCS was asking for more details - he's not stolen all the glory yet, there's still time for one of you to beat him to it! ;o)
  • Options
    was it not northstandsteve involved in this ? or was that just t-shirt printing?
  • Options
    NSS, I believe, is the guy with the sports shop in Orpington. He's not involved with the programme - at the moment...
  • Options
    i offered my services before with this if still wanted
    whisper me if needed..