Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Catering

I noticed that the pulled pork burger stall inside and out the East Stand, and the Greek food stall just outside have been missing the last few games. Particularly at the £5 game, which seemed a shame to me. Any ideas why or if they are coming back?

Sorry if it's been discussed already.

Comments

• I noticed that the pulled pork burger stall inside and out the East Stand, and the Greek food stall just outside have been missing the last few games. Particularly at the £5 game, which seemed a shame to me. Any ideas why or if they are coming back?

Someone asked about this at last night's Bromley meeting and Katrien, seemingly puzzled by this, said she'd definitely look into it.

Watch this space....

• Thank you, Fanny. The food has been EXCELLENT from those guys this year and it'd be a real shame if they had stopped it for some reason.
  • I noticed that the pulled pork burger stall inside and out the East Stand, and the Greek food stall just outside have been missing the last few games. Particularly at the £5 game, which seemed a shame to me. Any ideas why or if they are coming back?

Someone asked about this at last night's Bromley meeting and Katrien, seemingly puzzled by this, said she'd definitely look into it.

Watch this space....

Probably thinking, which is the East Stand :lol:
  • Thank you, Fanny. The food has been EXCELLENT from those guys this year and it'd be a real shame if they had stopped it for some reason.

Agreed
  • Agreed I missed them too.
  • WhT

I noticed that the pulled pork burger stall inside and out the East Stand, and the Greek food stall just outside have been missing the last few games. Particularly at the £5 game, which seemed a shame to me. Any ideas why or if they are coming back?

What's "pulled pork" ? I thought it was a teenage pastime
  • There's been a run on vegetarian cheese, waiting for re-supplies.
  • It would be good to see some choice for veggies including more than just a cheese pie.
  • Cheese and onion pie maybe?
  • Disappointing that all the nice food seems to have finished. Maybe the club weren't making enough money on it.
  • Sponsored links:

Watch this space....

Did she not say we were wrong and it was definitely there?
  • Think you will find that the facilities for keeping the food warm enough weren't up to the new range, particularly in the Upper West.
  • edited April 2015
    the Lass and I are making one of our rare visits to the Valley this Saturday. Being posh northerners we are sitting in the Lower West stand but have no idea what food is on offer inside the ground so any info would be appreciated
  • Do you think there has ever been catering related thread on a Millwall forum?
  • do you think there has ever been a millwall forum?
  • sitting in the north,i would assume they sell prawn sandwiches to the valley gold/matchday draw winners from surrey in the west stand.come prepared i say-not much chance of hotpot,rag pudding or a lard muffin.and before you spit out your cheeky vimto,my missus is a manc.