Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deaths of horses at Cheltenham race course

Comments

• Options

Here we go again.
    Cheltenham Festival, 15th March, 2016 Day One.
    The Govaness, a seven-year old mare, ridden by R Johnson
    Cause of death: Fell - Injured - Destroyed
    Discipline: National Hunt Hurdle

horsedeathwatch.com/

Ridden by R.Johnson, carthorse having a mare.
  • Options
    And your point is Anna kissed?
  • Options

Here we go again.
    Cheltenham Festival, 15th March, 2016 Day One.
    The Govaness, a seven-year old mare, ridden by R Johnson
    Cause of death: Fell - Injured - Destroyed
    Discipline: National Hunt Hurdle

horsedeathwatch.com/

• Options
    Just this.

• Options
    Is this a Deathwatch thread ?
  • Options
    Seriously, if you have to ask such stupid questions you really shouldn't be allowed near a computer.

Please, if you are really that desperate to get a response, go down and watch the spanners wearing a west ham shirt.

But, of course, you won't........
  • Options
    Beautiful animals exploited and killed so idiots can bet.
    It's a wonderful world.
  • Options
    Yes iainment wonderful world full of idiots nice of you to join them
  • Options
    ........as said, shouldn't be allowed near a computer........
  • Options

I assume you're either someone who enjoys seeing animals killed for no reason or you have a gambling problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Neither but I guess you just like being a jerk.....and I must say you are bloody good at it!
  • Options
    Leave this thread for those it's intended for please, like we kindly ask for these sort of posts to stay out of the other horse racing threads that others enjoy, thank you
  • Options
    Ive read it Anna kissed and I own horses so once again what is your point? Are you around stables and horses a lot because you clearly don't have the full facts and are happy with that?
  • Options
    Apologies for my rudeness AFKA.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Well put sam3110 wish I could word things so well,you are spot on.
  • Options
    All this thread is doing is winding up racing lovers and making me want an Iceland lasagne
  • Options

iainment said:

I assume you're either someone who enjoys seeing animals killed for no reason or you have a gambling problem.
    And you shag cats. We can't all be perfect.
    Shouldn't that be Purrfect?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Thanks @killerkish @smiffyboy @sam3110 @ValleyGary @CAFCsayer for proving that sometimes @PL54 isn't the only troll on here.
    I'm sure you've made him a happy chappie tonight.
  • Options

I
  • Options
    If you really believe what you are saying Anna kissed you really haven't a clue about a day at the races or anything to do with racehorses and how they are looked after and cared for.Your comments could stand for most things in life like cars for one instance causing deaths so should we ban them?
  • Options

iainment said:

And you shag cats. We can't all be perfect.
    I'm partial to a bit of pussy an all, if I'm brutally honest
  • Options

Is this a Deathwatch thread ?

Good effort! I won't get drawn into slanging.
    This time last year, I posted the (factually correct) news about the deaths of horses at the Cheltenham Festival on the CL Cheltenham Festival thread. AFKA requested that I didn't continue to post on that thread - to which I readily agreed - and, instead, I started a new, separate, thread, bringing the sad side of horseracing to the attention of anyone who cared to read it.
    The mainstream media portrays horseracing as a jolly day out, fancy hats and 'having a flutter'. It might well be a good day out and, yes, some of the hats are colourful.
    The result is always the same - the injury and death of innocent animals.

I had beef for dinner. I assume the cow was innocent. However, if I didn't eat beef it wouldn't be here. Same goes for the horses. No Cheltenham and those horses wouldn't be born. I think your better off sticking with dog fighting and fox hunting.
  • Options
    The commentators say how sad it is when the screens are put around the injured horses. They say, quite correctly that nobody wants to see this kind of thing, They often add that the owners, trainers, stables, stable lads and jockeys are very cut up when this kind of thing happens.
    They are right, nobody likes it.
    However they like the racing more.