Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top gear

Comments

• Options
    FFS shoot it now put it out of its misery---think of something else---at least try !
  • Options
    How will real car fans react to this I wonder? Whether you liked Clarkson and May or not they were experienced motor journalists before they went on TV. Where are the experts now?
  • Options
    Just trying to picture Matt Le Blanc in boot cut jeans, yee ha shoes and messy hair, like the last three silly idiots
  • Options
    Riviera said:

How will real car fans react to this I wonder? Whether you liked Clarkson and May or not they were experienced motor journalists before they went on TV. Where are the experts now?

Does anybody really watch Top Gear for the cars? Their only really and loose excuse for dicking around on licence fee payers money.
  • Options
    matt le blanc is slowly becoming his character in episodes..
  • Options
    Not convinced meself.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Riviera said:

Does anybody really watch Top Gear for the cars? Their only really and loose excuse for dicking around on licence fee payers money the massive profits from worldwide sales.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Imagine all the tree hugging leftwittery TG has bankrolled over the years at the Britain Backstabbing Corporation?
  • Options
    Full line up revealed today...all 7 of them....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35548081
  • Options
    At least Reid and Harris can be taken seriously.

Love to see Sabine up against The Stig in the reasonably priced car.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Full line up revealed today...all 7 of them....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35548081

The BBC really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    I wonder why they need so many presenters, and how they'll allocate them. I assume they won't have all 6 "talking" presenters together in the studio at the same time
  • Options
    I imagine it'll work like 5th Gear did for a time when they had 6 presenters. They'll be 2 regular studio presenters, all 6 doing a variety of different features/reports and the 4 non-studio regulars joining the 2 in the studio as and when their features/reports are shown/discussed
  • Options
    A female Stig. What is this world coming to?

;-)
  • Options
    As long as there ain't a studio full of leather jacket clad David Brent types, false laughing at everything the wanky presenters come out with, it will be an improvement.
    Got an idea that Chris Evans is gonna be as annoying as Clarkson
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Gonna be a shambles and wont hold a light to TG when the three knobheads were in their stride. Chris Evans will be annoying, Joey Tribiani will be confusing and the German tart is all teeth and no tits!
  • Options

As long as there ain't a studio full of leather jacket clad David Brent types, false laughing at everything the wanky presenters come out with, it will be an improvement.
    Got an idea that Chris Evans is gonna be as annoying as Clarkson

his gingerness puts him ahead of Clarkson in the annoying stakes
  • Options
    I'll give a go before I jump on the bandwagon criticising it.
    I'll take it will be at the same time Sunday evening when there is bugger all else on tv apart from period dramas, reality shows with or without celebrities, cooking programmes, soaps, building/restoring buildings or films that have been on so many times I know the script better than the cast.
    You never know it may or may not be better than the last series.
    If you really want to watch a programme about cars it will not be and has not been Top Gear for many a year. It might have to be YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1-boDnaL9Y
  • Options
    What no Oriental person? Racist bastards
  • Options
    Should have just scrapped the brand and brought out a new show with a different name and format in a couple of years.

I reckon it'll be crap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Chinese presenter - racists
  • Options
    It's going to be awful. Watching the newest TFI Friday Evans is way too try hard.

Jordan in F1 just says controversial shit every so often but offers little else. Schmidt only on it because she had been on it before and has an accent as well as a vagina, so ticks a lot of PC boxes.

Matt is the star power and a proper petrol head, but will be far too Yanky Doodle Sandy.

The other two I know sod all about
  • Options
    I used to love the old Top Gear but it had become massively samey and contrived over the past few years. Those boys must have thought all their Christmas' had come at once when Amazon approached with an offer. It was dying on it's arse.

Whilst being sceptical, it'll be interesting to see the new offering.

With all the absolute guff and repeats that constantly clog up the Beeb, it would actually be quite nice to see something along the lines of the original show without the histrionics.
  • Options
    Yawn, yawn,yawn pass me the channel changer
  • Options

Yawn, yawn,yawn pass me the channel changer

Don't you have control if it then? Wimp!
  • Options
    Utter, utter tossers.
    Publicity stunt of the worst kind, even worse that the Argentinian effort
    Who the feck do these 'we're so good at telly' people think they are.

A pox on all of them.
  • Options

Utter, utter tossers.
    Publicity stunt of the worst kind, even worse that the Argentinian effort
    Who the feck do these 'we're so good at telly' people think they are.

A pox on all of them.

?
  • Options
    They did a load of donuts in front of the cenotaph for those wondering about Arthurs outburst
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Sorry, yes, donuts in front of the Cenotaph. Just how insensitive can they be.
    Former commander BF Afghanistan made the point this morning on the radio that not one of the production crew on Top Gear would ever give as much to their country as those remembered on the Cenotaph.