Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why Do You Go To Football?

Hi there,

It's been a while since I last posted but I'm currently investigating motivations football fans experience to attend live matches, so I couldnt give up the opportunity to share this with my fellow Addicks! Once you've finished then please send the link/post to any other Charlton or football fans you know, the more responses the better! (The formal part now follows)

I’m a 3rd year Business and Marketing student from the University of Lincoln. I am posting to ask if anyone wold be interested in participating in my dissertation questionnaire posted below. The topic is on ‘Motivational Factors that Influence Attendance to English Football Matches’ and comprises mainly of statements and then leads to demographic and consumer behaviour insights.

Link to questionnaire:
https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/x8GJc

The study shouldn’t take too long, only 5-10 minutes and the statements and questions have been kept straight forward and simple.

The data would be very useful in the football world due to the lack of academic and actual research into the topic, thus hopefully improving insights into spectators so that services, marketing and understandings can be enhanced.

If you have any enquires or further questions then please post below. Also if you know of anyone else who may wish to participate, then please share the link with them, it really is appreciated.

Comments