Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Buyens enjoying central midfield partnership with Cousins

Comments

• Reminds me of when Stephens said how much it had helped him to have Cousins alongside. So then Powell put him wide right, Riga kept him there and Bob switched him over to wide left, before Luzon did the right thing. Can't recall anyone saying how good it was to have him playing on the wing.
  • Reminds me of when Stephens said how much it had helped him to have Cousins alongside. So then Powell put him wide right, Riga kept him there and Bob switched him over to wide left, before Luzon did the right thing. Can't recall anyone saying how good it was to have him playing on the wing.

Couldn't agree more. I just wonder what might have been if we had played Cousins in the middle a bit more coupled with Two up front.
    May be we might have lost a few more or may be we wouldn't be the team that likes a draw.
  • I am not a regular at The Valley but I like Cousins. He works his socks off and I do wonder if he is one of those players who also others to play better. Interesting comment by Buyens
  • 'We need just every game to give 100 percent because if you don’t do it one time you go out of the squad.'

He says casually trotting back with Derby's attack.
  • Kap10 said:

"Buyens added: “The goalkeeper who came in was very good and so was Chris Eagles."

So its not just me that struggled with Marko's name on Saturday

How hard is it to say Marko ?

• Kap10 said:

"Buyens added: “The goalkeeper who came in was very good and so was Chris Eagles."

So its not just me that struggled with Marko's name on Saturday

"These bloody foreign network players" moaned Buyens, "I've no idea who 'alf of them are. It's fackin' ridiculous"
  • So it was them two on the centre spot...
  • So basically he says we aren't worried about promotion and we won't be relegated. Sounds like a good end to the year. Should be fun!!
  • Yoni Buyens is 26!?