Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Wembley 2015 tickets wanted

Hi All
I have a mate who does so much for me.He has always wanted to go and watch a nfl game so I have decided to buy some tickets as a thank you .does anyone no Which is a safe site to buy tickets from.i would not mind some vip tickets or some hospitality. Or were is the best seats to watch the game from has anyone been before to see a nfl game any advice. anyone that can help that would much appreciated many thanks

Comments

• Options
    Ticketmaster are the official site for the NFL at Wembley. You shouldn't have any problems getting any as long as you get in soon.
  • Options
    Thanks Brendan_O_Connell
  • Options
    Well, officially the only game of the three with seats left is Jacksonville vs Buffalo on Sun Oct 25th and the cheapest tickets are £120 quid each. These are tickets behind the goal/end zone and in NFL you are much better watching from somewhere between the two 20 yard lines - behind the goal you are going to be relying on the giant screens too much when there's a first and goal on the 2 yard line.

You can find better value on some of the scalp sites I would say, viagogo has tickets on the 40 yard line for £124 each for Jets v Dolphins which is probably the most attractive set of teams if your mate is an NFL fan. http://www.nfluk.com/tickets/ for the official ones. There is hospitality available but at about £350 a seat he would have to be a good mate I would say. But it's a very good day out and you'll both enjoy it.
  • Options
    Thanks @Brent fordAddick just found out we can't do the dolphins game .I found some tickets on stub hub .has anyone used this site and is it safe .thanks in advance