Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I love Charlton Athletic

Just saying, but discuss why if you wish...

Comments

• you had a few tonight @RedMist
  • Yes of course, I'm happy!
  • I'm not happy tonight, just discovered it was the last in the series of take me out...single man reveal yourself.
  • It's unconditional , not because we have won 5 out of 6
    It twas ever thus

Indeed
  • I'm not happy tonight, just discovered it was the last in the series of take me out...single man reveal yourself.

Actually, Just got rid of sky cos the box crapped out and wiped all our recordings, just started watching the Reg D hunter music of the south series that was on (in?) said box, is very good, oh Sky how shite you are.
  • Because Charlton have turned into a White Swan from a ugly duckling right before our very eyes ? No, thou it makes us all feel great again.

I love Charlton Because their my Baby, a baby born in 1905, but their still my Baby.

A love that absolute, win,lose or draw.
  • Yea I seem to have timed my visit with a good run, but make no mistake sirs, I would fight tooth and nail for this beautiful club, this beacon of warmth that we cling to in the cold dark times, I love therefore I am.
  • I'm fed up because I've nothing to moan about.

Another win for the team I've loved from being 8 years old, a nice day in London.

Oh, found something to moan about - got home and the Mrs put on 'The Voice' - atrocious programme - there, I'm happy now.

• Sponsored links:

• Don't we all? Another great win for the boys. Millwall lose, Again. Who isn't happy today?