Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Decent piece on Eagles

Seems he wants to stay

Comments

• Been really impressed with what I have seen of him on the pitch so far and comes across really well in that piece. Hungry & determined and if a deal is already progressing to keep him beyond this season, I think we'll have a steal on our hands.
  • Did you take this with your new iphone mate?

If so then I'll put you onto a decent app called camscanner . Lets you take a photo and it levels it out so it's like a scan .

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/camscanner-free-pdf-document/id388627783?mt=8
  • Another article on Palace, not going to bother ............ :-)
  • edited March 2015
    Ha, no still in box. Will add that though
  • Seems he wants to stay

Can't read it, is it the slp ?
  • If you click on the pic it should open up in a new window that should be readable
  • In the sun. His mums side of the family all charlton fans and attend games. His one of our own, his one of our own, Chrissy Eagles, his one of our own ! :-SS
  • Thanks for that, a good read.
  • It seems an extension is already on the cards, which sounds promising. We are 99% certain to be in the same division next season, so can start planning now
  • Has looked pretty keen to me. Would be happy if he stayed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems he wants to stay

The sun...
  • I want to read it but I have to admit I find it very difficult......

Reading isn't that hard Jessie. You just need to concentrate! (:

Reading isn't that hard Jessie. You just need to concentrate! (:
    Maybe it's my eyesight. I don't know. The letters really look blurry to me. :(
  • It's going to come down to money. Both sides want to play but if he wants prem wages and Roland wants to pay development squad wages, never the twain shall meet.

He'll be happy to be on lower wages now as it will put him in the shop window and get him fit
  • In the sun. His mums side of the family all charlton fans and attend games. His one of our own, his one of our own, Chrissy Eagles, his one of our own ! :-SS

* he's

Some sickos were chanting Eagles Eagles on Tuesday
  • @tangoflash ooooh thank you soooo much!!!
    Decent piece. Would like to see him score a couple more goals and stay for a longer time.
  • Thanks Tango, I couldn't really read it either!
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems he wants to stay

The sun...
    Thanks Tango
  • Might help if he could get a start...
  • A thread title you would never expect to find on CL.