Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff vs Charlton | Sat 07 Mar 2015 | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

2»

Comments

• Have heard nothing about Igor's injury, does anybody know how bad it was and whether he is fit for Saturday, please answer quietly, we do not want Cardiff to know
  • dose of reality 3-1 to the bluebirds in the battle to find who is the weirdest owner
  • Comfortable away win 0-3
  • I'm going for a 1-0 Charlton win, hopefully we can give Vince and the boys a good tanning.
  • 3-1 Away win, the Hendo inspired march towards the playoffs continues. COYR's.
  • Too much over confidence on this thread 2-0 Cardiff and back down to earth with a bang
  • Draw all the way, 1-1.
  • First game for a long time for me, as I am based in Gloucester and rarely get free time at the weekends. Really looking forward to it, am taking my 14 year old, who I have recently converted from Man U into being a fourth generation Charlton fan. Fingers crossed that our recent turn around in form continues. 2-1 away win.
  • Think we could see a changed side, possibly no Igor and Watt up front alone. On that basis 1-1. If Igor plays the 2-1 the rip roaring free scoring reds !
  • I have no fucking idea!

But then again that never stops me...

I see goals, 2-3 or 3-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton to take advantage of more unrest amongst the Cardiff fans, after Tan (come on @oohaahmortimer...this guy is on his own planet) decides to get his own back on having to revert to blue. He's now changed the Welsh dragon on the club badge to an Oriental one!! The taffs are choking on their noodles...and so will their team!

http://www.en.beinsports.net/football/article/zs9tmhb8q5t71d8bkrytf36k5/new-cardiff-badge-to-ditch-welsh-dragon-for-oriental-dragon

3-1 to Charlton (Bulot, Igor & Chris E)

Now, I'll return to the reality of gorgeous sunshine and views & look forward to the Red & Seth show later!
  • We're unbeaten in Wales this season, so no reason not to keep it up. The goals might dry up though. Cagey 0-0 or lively 3-3.
  • 2-1 addicks...match thread from 2 pm
  • Hope we win as I've got us in a double with Rouge et Blanc in the last race at Sandown.
  • Igor on the bench apparently.
  • 2-1 to the addicks :-)
  • I'll take a point now.

Tough place to go
  • 1-2. Nailed on.