Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Looking on the bright side

We want our Charlton back?
I don't know what you were all referring to when saying this (I suppose the League 1 glory days?) But let's face the facts, we aren't a premier league club anymore. We need to think realistically and be proud of what we have achieved to get back to where we are today. I for one haven't been this happy following charlton for a long time. We have stability in a new owner (who granted, does make nonsensical decisions from time to time), we have a great dare I say perfect manager/first team coach who is crazy and hilarious to watch and seems to be a great tactician, we have some great players and fantastic to watch characters like Tony Watt who is pretty much a legend already and the stunning free kicks of Gudmundsson. We also have passion and belief in our team and a great atmosphere from great fans at the ground. We're on a great run and the future looks bright including the great youth we have here at the club.
Do we really want our Charlton back? I'm more than happy with the Charlton we have now who are still the same Charlton we know and love.

Watt were we moaning about again?....

Comments

• Network news
  • We want our Charlton back?
    I don't know what you were all referring to when saying this (I suppose the League 1 glory days?) But let's face the facts, we aren't a premier league club anymore. We need to think realistically and be proud of what we have achieved to get back to where we are today. I for one haven't been this happy following charlton for a long time. We have stability in a new owner (who granted, does make nonsensical decisions from time to time), we have a great dare I say perfect manager/first team coach who is crazy and hilarious to watch and seems to be a great tactician, we have some great players and fantastic to watch characters like Tony Watt who is pretty much a legend already and the stunning free kicks of Gudmundsson. We also have passion and belief in our team and a great atmosphere from great fans at the ground. We're on a great run and the future looks bright including the great youth we have here at the club.
    Do we really want our Charlton back? I'm more than happy with the Charlton we have now who are still the same Charlton we know and love.

Katrien, you tease.

• Joined in November and no previous posts - Went the day well Katrien?
  • I love Luzon, but is he perfect yet? If he beats Smallwall he'll be perfect
  • ?

........we have a great dare I say perfect manager/first team coach who is crazy and hilarious to watch and seems to be a great tactician, we have some great players and fantastic to watch characters like Tony Watt who is pretty much a legend already and the stunning free kicks of Gudmundsson. We also have passion and belief in our team and a great atmosphere from great fans at the ground. We're on a great run and the future looks bright including the great youth we have here at the club.

Great post KM.