Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Balancing the Books

Who will be sold first, how much and when? A for January window B for summer.

Jackson 2015b £100k
Reza 2015b £2m
Vetokele 2015b £5.5m
Harriott 2015b £250k
Fox 2015b £500k
Wiggins 2015b £250k
Pete 2015b £500k
Dmitovic 2015b £500k
Bikey 2015b £300k
Lennon 2016a £150k
Henderson 2016a £750k
Lepoint 2016a £500k
Cousins 2016b £8m
Gomez 2016b £15m

Some of the surprising values will be network transfers. I think Roland enjoys the dealing more than the football.

Comments

• You have already sold Bikey :smile:
  • Watts Lepoint?
  • Crickey, someone's expecting a clear out,hope you've got the Imodium tablets handy.
  • Strange thread. This isn't football manager you know.
  • Honestly I have no clue who will still be in our squad when August comes around.

With no clear plan communicated to the fans, I imagine no one here really knows much but here are my educated guesses:

I imagine we won't see Buyens and possibly Bulot next season. Bikey will probably move on too if Luzon is in charge.

Lepoint will join Polish Pete at STVV who look on course for promotion and Reza will find another middle eastern club to go on loan.

We will sign 1-2 of Johnson, Diarra and Eagles on longer terms deals, the others will find other "better" clubs who take a punt on them.

A handful of academy players who have failed to break through as expected might be moved on.

The likes of Johann and Jordan will be offered bumper new deals in order to keep them at the club but if a big offer comes in, they'll go.

Same for Wattokele.

We might look for another GK if Henderson keeps getting injured.
  • Not gonna guess at money but think
    Church and Wilson won't sign new contracts so they are gone

Think JBG will go possibly Igor
    Would like to see both stay and Bulot stay as well but think all 3 will be in the prem next season.
  • Who will be sold first, how much and when? A for January window B for summer.

Jackson 2015b £100k
    Reza 2015b £2m
    Vetokele 2015b £5.5m
    Harriott 2015b £250k
    Fox 2015b £500k
    Wiggins 2015b £250k
    Pete 2015b £500k
    Dmitovic 2015b £500k
    Bikey 2015b £300k
    Lennon 2016a £150k
    Henderson 2016a £750k
    Lepoint 2016a £500k
    Cousins 2016b £8m
    Gomez 2016b £15m

Some of the surprising values will be network transfers. I think Roland enjoys the dealing more than the football.

Fox £500k
    Dmitovic £500k
    Bikey £300k
    Reza £2m

Living in a dream world with them prices
  • I would carry Reza to his new club for £2m !
  • se9addick said:

I would carry Reza to his new club for £2!

• Sponsored links:

• Cousins worth twice as much as Jenkinson and Shelvey combined?
  • Cousins worth twice as much as Jenkinson and Shelvey combined?

For me - at the same stages of their career - yes.
  • edited March 2015
    Really can't see the point of worrying about this, with the current system any money raised will only go into the network and not remain with any individual club, its only the networks book that needs to balance, and any individual club shortfalls can be "adjusted" by inter network club dealings.

Besides the managers may have the swop around they had this year in Spain preseason when they all seemed to be sitting around saying " well I need a left back how about I swop my ......
  • se9addick said:

Cousins worth twice as much as Jenkinson and Shelvey combined?

For me - at the same stages of their career - yes.
    Did you feel the same way on Monday?
  • Keep the lot..buy a few more and win promotion, the money from that would look after the books.
  • For RD to break even or near, then he will need to sell one player for around 5million pounds. So I expect one sale and the loanees to go back to their clubs.
  • I see Forest lost almost £23M last season!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31752639
  • Halix said:

Really can't see the point of worrying about this, with the current system any money raised will only go into the network and not remain with any individual club, its only the networks book that needs to balance, and any individual club shortfalls can be "adjusted" by inter network club dealings.

Besides the managers may have the swop around they had this year in Spain preseason when they all seemed to be sitting around saying " well I need a left back how about I swop my ......

Thanks for the clarification Roland.