Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Filming in the north lower Tuesday evening

Did anybody else see the guy being filmed Tuesday night? north lower, block d near the front some sort of reporter. He took a few selfies, did a bit of talking to the camera then some over enthusiastic reactions to the game. didn't come back for the second half. Did anyone recognise him?

Comments

• I think it's the sequel to the sex film.........
  • It will be one of 2 things

* Silent Witness

* The club has upset a load of people again and it all used to be better.......
  • edited March 2015
    A brief Google has come up with the following. A local production company, #SarfLundan is pioneering a low budget pop up film project, filmed on location at various noted local sites. It was hoped that they were going to crowd fund it, so gave up at the Toolbox and rocked up at the home of football where we have new seats and newly painted yellow steps...
  • Did he have one of these?
    If so, could be NLA?
  • They were all Spanish! They were filming for a Spanish drama seris so I was told! They wanted to sit in my daughters season ticket seat but when I told them to "Do one" and pointed out they could pick another 1 of 12,000 empty seats they decided to move to D block (3 seats away across the isle!!
  • Were they looking for people smoking the toilets?

I would love to see that

Cacky baccy