Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon not convinced by keeper's play-off claim

Comments

• Feet on the ground, boys...
  • Macronate said:

oh great, so we're singing from two different hymn sheets.

I'd hazard a guess that one hymn sheet is in a Synagogue and the other a Roman Catholic Church so quite possible.....
  • Watt, Luzon out Hendo in. ;-)
  • LenGlover said:

Macronate said:

I'd hazard a guess that one hymn sheet is in a Synagogue and the other a Roman Catholic Church so quite possible.....
    Is there a cryptic clue in the comment about another Belgian in the pipeline...!
  • cafc-west said:

LenGlover said:

Macronate said:

Is there a cryptic clue in the comment about another Belgian in the pipeline...!
    Too small... goes down too easily, no thanks... Oh and he's just joined Borussia Mönchengladbach anyway
  • Macronate said:

Surely players/managers are allowed to have their own views just as we do on here.

I can't see it's a major issue to get hot and bothered about.
  • iaitch said:

Macronate said:

Surely players/managers are allowed to have their own views just as we do on here.

I can't see it's a major issue to get hot and bothered about.
    Nonsense, ANARCHY IN THE DRESSING ROOM!!!!
  • edited March 2015
    Thank god for that, I thought we were going to have to stop the stories of being in meltdown, laughing stock of the championship etc. Now we find out that there is a small semantic difference between announcements made by the manager and goalkeeper that superficially are not dissimilar. FFS. Luzon has lost the dressing room already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank god for that, I thought we were going to have to stop the stories of being in meltdown, laughing stock of the championship etc. Now we find out that there is a small semantic difference between announcements made by the manager and goalkeeper that superficially are not dissimilar. FFS. Luzon has lost the dressing room already.

Hey, stop getting down on Guy and stop being antisemantic. It's football, doesn't matter what religion he is.

• edited March 2015
    iaitch said:

Macronate said:

Who told you that you are allowed your own view?

We seem to have an anarchist in our midst
  • Hendo's sentiment was we should (and he will) continue to play like we can get to the play offs.

Luzon's was we only think about the next game we have to play.

So, sensible attitude from both.

Would do the team the world of good to stretch themselves. Not too much though, eh. We dont want anyone decent being sold in the summer.

• Next we'll have Jacko coming out with 'we're not safe yet and we have a relegation battle on our hands'. The club is in meltdown, a shambles and a laughing stock. At least the smallwall dressing room is united in describing themselves as pony (I'm assuming they are all united in that belief?).