Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Finally have some goals again to run a competition like this :smile:
  • Tony Watts second against Hudds, no contest.
  • Smart finish from Umerah.
  • Good viewing that.

One thing. No disrespect to Josh Umerah, but goal F doesn't belong in a goal of the month compilation, even if it was against Millwall. It belongs in a compilation of goalkeepers rickets. :astonished:
  • B, C, D or J
  • As I said in another thread, Johann doesn't do tap ins...
  • Watt's second against Huddersfield is good, but theres no way a goal like Johann's against Middlesbrough can not win this. Goal of the season contender, let alone goal of the month.
  • Tony Watt's first v Huddersfield for me. The little drag around the defender is pure class. JBG v Boro a very close second.
  • JBG v Boro I think, I've changed my mind 6 times since watching it.
    Not so long ago we only had 2 or 3 goals to choose from.
  • Pretty sure that list is longer than out goal of the season list last year..
  • Sponsored links:

• Johann vs Boro or Watt's 2nd vs Hudds for me. however I don't think any of these are going to be the goal of the year. I still believe Cousins vs Wigan is goal of the year
  • edited March 2015
    JBG against Boro no question

One thing I noticed 3 of them goals were free kicks, 2 youngsters and JBG against Huddersfield, and with Bulot scoring on Tuesday, I wonder if scoring direct from free kicks are being heavily worked on