Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 2-1 Nottingham Forest

many thanks to the 107 Lifers who gave their marks, averages are:

Cousins--------- 8.55 MoM
Bulot-------------- 8.36
Watt--------------- 7.89
Vetokele----------- 7.71
Gomez------------- 7.58
Diarra-------------- 7.44
Fox---------------- 7.42
Buyens------------- 7.38
Henderson---------- 7.10
Bikey--------------- 6.99
Eagles-------------- 6.68
Wilson-------------- 5.78
Harriott------------- 4.86
Team.. 7.21

additional stats here: "https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/d5/89c0a5a43f30b956ba3fe5736530c6.pdf

Comments

• nice work as always
  • Cheers Lancs, can't personally see how Igor was rated so highly. To me he was no where near the threat or link up standard of Watt, and tired badly second half. Diarra was a lot more impressive imo.
  • Can't disagree with that.
  • Top man Lancs.

It what it said on the tin, Average marks

Did poor Harriott fall off the bottom of the page ?

Must be Jordan and Morgan's best ever Average ?

Agree with AFKA about Igor but the lad has carried the attack most of the season and did look off the pace. plus the 3 games in a week didn't help.

• Did poor Harriott fall off the bottom of the page ?

thanks Sam
    both Harriott and Wilson fell off but are now restored in all their "glory"

• It says that Watt only has 1 assist for the season, but he assisted Vetokele vs Brentford and won free kicks for two goals since then - do the latter not count as assists?
  • Cheers Lancs, can't personally see how Igor was rated so highly. To me he was no where near the threat or link up standard of Watt, and tired badly second half. Diarra was a lot more impressive imo.

Yes, looking at Lanc's brilliant stats he had no shots on target (1 off target), no assists and 44% pass accuracy, by far the worst of any of the outfield players!
  • Leuth said:

It says that Watt only has 1 assist for the season, but he assisted Vetokele vs Brentford and won free kicks for two goals since then - do the latter not count as assists?

I do this to confuse you all :smile:
    In the details of the game I use my own version of assists where I include a player who wins a free kick which then becomes goal, so Tony WWW got one against Forest
    When it comes to the overall stats for the season, on the last page, I get lazy and use the "official" stats which are not so lenient when it comes to assists and only includes those assists where the players pass leads directly to a goal.
  • a player scores 2 or more goals and is not top

bet that has not happened often