Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SEE BULOT'S BRACE AGAINST FOREST HERE!

Get in!

Comments

• Nice work, Plentyofshots!

• Took those both nicely... Johan B Who?
  • you can't see it but in the down-time before the free kick it looked like every Charlton player was making a claim to take it - must have been about 8 of them wrestling for the ball
  • For the free kick, the keeper's starting position gave him no chance for anything down his right hand side.
    For the second, I gave Wison too much credit for the assist. Massive deflection took it to Bulot.
  • edited March 2015
    Tidy, nice one POS, i could watch them again, and again.....
  • edited March 2015
    Stone said:

For the free kick, the keeper's starting position gave him no chance for anything down his right hand side.
    For the second, I gave Wison too much credit for the assist. Massive deflection took it to Bulot.

Not sure who he was aiming for as I don't think there was anyone else in there.
    Maybe Igor at a push.
  • Bulot for POTM??
  • Oggy Red said:

Nice work, Plentyofshots!

Tidy, nice one POS, i could watch them again, and again.....

Cheers lads.

• Talal said:

Stone said:

For the free kick, the keeper's starting position gave him no chance for anything down his right hand side.

Maybe Igor at a push.
    The deflection is exactly the reason you put it hard across the face of goal if in doubt

• Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Stone said:

Maybe Igor at a push.
    Yeah, massive slice of luck on the second, that cross was just being flashed across the 6 yard box. Laurie wasn't trying to pick anyone specific out and no one was going to get onto it had it not been deflected. It's the kind of luck you make for yourself once in a while though when you put players and the ball into the opposition box.
  • Lovely deflection on the second.
    When Jacko and guds are back, were gonna have real issues with who takes the free kicks outside the box.
  • Lovely deflection on the second.
    When Jacko and guds are back, were gonna have real issues with who takes the free kicks outside the box.

Will Jacko get back in the team - serious question, not trying to inflame the existing argument?

Cousins is a fixture in the centre now and with Diarra, an ever improving Buyens (who is also one of the best penalty takers we have ever had), Eagles and even JBG in the centre - it is genuinely hard to see him getting back in
  • great feet from Bulot on the second
  • cant see jacko getting back in

can see him getting loaned to gills or southend next year
  • Clearly Jordan Cousins is the lucky charm when it comes to taking free kicks. I was laughing on Saturday as he's the least likely person to take a free kick making him a pointless dummy player but they're going in with him in attendance. He should start standing over goal kicks too, you never know

Is that unlikely? He's scored his fair share of long range goals this season.

• Rothko said:

great feet from Bulot on the second

Agreed - top class control and finish.
  • 'Two Bulot Goals to the Back of the Net'
  • lolwray said:

cant see jacko getting back in

can see him getting loaned to gills or southend next year

He'll be our supersub on the bench - lots of useful cameos.

Does too much good work in the dressing room to be let go.

• Sponsored links:

• Stone said:

Still did well to get to the byline and get a cross in regardless of the deflection.... had it have avoided the defender it would have run through to Igor!