Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets tonight?

Is the ticket office open as usual? It just says "Call ticket office" on the website and that's closed now.

Cheers.

Comments

• As in, will I be able to buy tickets at the gate?
  • foxjam said:

As in, will I be able to buy tickets at the gate?

I'm bringing a friend tonight so it better be open! I'm sure it will be to answer your question
  • foxjam said:

I'm bringing a friend tonight so it better be open! I'm sure it will be to answer your question
    Ok cheers, I was fairly sure it would be but I haven't bought tickets at the gate in a while. Just got a bit worried when I saw that written on the website.
  • foxjam said:

foxjam said:

Ok cheers, I was fairly sure it would be but I haven't bought tickets at the gate in a while. Just got a bit worried when I saw that written on the website.
    Someone else asked on twitter and CharltonOfficial confirmed it will be open :smile:
  • Is usually open before the match on a Tuesday Night... Done it this season myself already
  • Sorry sold out !
  • Lucky as I just decided to go

It does mean we'll lose though
  • Sorry sold out !

Helpful comment, not.

Bought a ticket without any problems a couple of hours ago.
  • Crusty54 said:

Sorry sold out !

Helpful comment, not.

Bought a ticket without any problems a couple of hours ago.
    You are kidding !
  • First they indicate they are not selling tickets, then they are selling tickets, and on the day of a game too.. Mass confusion!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Why would they not be selling tickets?