Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 3-0 Huddersfield

many thanks to the 113 Lifers who gave their marks, here are the averages:

Watt--------- 9.04 MoM
Cousins-------- 7.96
Henderson----- 7.89
Vetokele------- 7.73
Gudmundsson-- 7.60
Solly---------- 7.31
Gomez-------- 7.30
Johnson------- 7.23
Bulot--------- 7.13
Buyens------- 6.95
Fox------------ 6.87
Wilson--------- 6.59
Team --7.47

Since I started these stats the highest individual average for a League game has been:

13/14 Hamer 8.91 at Leeds
12/13 Wiggins 9.00 at Barnsley
11/12 Solly 8.95 at Chesterfield
10/11 Ayinsah 8.83 at Swindon

more stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/64/269233e135d38c6a7c87527fa3071b.pdf

Comments

• 9.04 wow
  • From the Nottingham Forest game for the rest of the season I shall incorporate the whoscored.com overall average in the Statbank instead of the Squawka mark as it seems to give a more realistic mark.
  • From the Nottingham Forest game for the rest of the season I shall incorporate the whoscored.com overall average in the Statbank instead of the Squawka mark as it seems to give a more realistic mark.

Not even a thanks to me as I suggested this to you in the Wigan Statbank and then you told me the whoscored marks weren't better? ;)
  • sorry Joshew, I couldn't remember who suggested it!, I think it was the fact that the this week the Squawka gave Cousins -3 that finally did it for me, although I wasn't at the Valley on Saturday it was obvious from the marks and comments that -3 was a ridiculous mark :blush:
  • Never seen such a big gap between 1st place points and second
  • sorry Joshew, I couldn't remember who suggested it!, I think it was the fact that the this week the Squawka gave Cousins -3 that finally did it for me, although I wasn't at the Valley on Saturday it was obvious from the marks and comments that -3 was a ridiculous mark :blush:

No worries! :smiley: That is a ridiculous mark! I don't think anybody desrved a '-' score in that game
  • Interesting that Morgan Fox was selected in the Championship Team of the Week, as reported yesterday, and also had the 3rd highest Perform Score, after Watt & Henderson, yet still got marked the 2nd lowest by our own supporters!!
  • He's forever out of position and gives the ball away too often. Granted, Saturday was one of his better games. Not slating the lad and I would never get on his case during a game.
  • Interesting that Morgan Fox was selected in the Championship Team of the Week, as reported yesterday, and also had the 3rd highest Perform Score, after Watt & Henderson, yet still got marked the 2nd lowest by our own supporters!!

Predictable. Straightaway after the game there were a couple of marks that I felt were ridiculously low (I recall a 4). Fox played a big role at the weekend and defended excellently.

• I try not to comment on the marks given but in this case I shall.
    The averages are dependent on how many Lifers give marks, in the case of a midweek away game up North it can be less than 20 when one unusual mark can alter the average but in this case we had over 100 so the odd 4 for Fox will make no difference to his overall average which at 6.87 was a reasonable result.
    Could it not be in this case that all 12 players played well but some just played better than others.
  • Sponsored links:

• not even the highest team average of the season.