Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WIth apologies to Len Glover

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Len found this and I have lifted it from Netaddicks.
It's a live table of the number of posters on each rivals board over the last 24 hours. Updated every hour. I was not surprised to see Everton at the top although when I looked yesterday it was Boro.
I think the interesting thing is how low ours and Spurs numbers are. Two boards that were very lively a year or so ago. As for West Ham!!!!Rivals.net Table

Comments

• Options
    How many posts are on here per day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]How many posts are on here per day?

i'll let you know tonight.
  • Options
    Have a read of the Everton board and then thank your lucky stars for AFKA AND lOOKIE
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Len found this and I have lifted it from Netaddicks.
    It's a live table of the number of posters on each rivals board over the last 24 hours. Updated every hour. I was not surprised to see Everton at the top although when I looked yesterday it was Boro.
    I think the interesting thing is how low ours and Spurs numbers are. Two boards that were very lively a year or so ago. As for West Ham!!!!Rivals.net Table

I'll forgive you just this once:-)
  • Options
    Everton are top and Pompey are second, co-incidence or two of clubs that Alan Ball was most associated with?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Everton are top and Pompey are second, co-incidence or two of clubs that Alan Ball was most associated with?

Yes but I think you'll find Everton top most of the time.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]How many posts are on here per day?

On average, since we began, there are:

1) 246.52 "Comments" (posts) per day (not including whispers)
    2) 18.61 "Discussions" (threads) per day (not including whispers)