Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What colour is this?

edited February 2015 in Not Sports Related
Just seen this on twitter. People are trying to figure out what colours this dress is, some say black and blue , others say gold and white. So... what combination of colours is this dress?

Comments

• Options
    It's gold and white taken in very poor lighting.
  • Options
    See to me it is black and blue.
  • Options
    How could it possibly be black and blue. It has the colours gold and white on it
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    People haven't shut up all night about this on twitter. Gold and White.....
  • Options
    yellow and green
  • Options
    Red.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taupe and heliotrope.
  • Options
    The colours are "I don't" and "care"
  • Options
    This is one of the main reasons twitter is absolute shite
  • Options
    Trending on twitter... Getting attention about dress colours... It's clearly our ecru and black new third kit.
  • Options
    More importantly, where have the bird who's wearing it arms gone (and tits for that matter)
  • Options
    Skid mark brown and lilac.
  • Options
    I thought it was interesting how two people can see exactly the same picture, completely differently. The fact that it's a dress is irrelevant.
  • Options

Skid mark brown and lilac.

This
  • Options
    In that light, I'd say lavender and light brown (which could be golden brown I suppose). It's hideous either way.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    What the f*ck.

Have you changed the image? It's now black and blue to me. Completely black and blue.

It was as light white as you could imagine earlier, with gold where the black is?

Weird; I've looked online and can't find any alternative versions - so it must be the same image. I've messed about with my contrast settings and even held my duvet over my laptop (not at work because I feel shit.) - what the utter hell?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This feels like another sort of marketing stunt.

Might check that pitch hire video again, check what the girl was wearing
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

What the f*ck.

Have you changed the image? It's now black and blue to me. Completely black and blue.

It was as light white as you could imagine earlier, with gold where the black is?

Likewise. I don't think there's any "trick of the eye" thing here, it's just some time waster swapping pictures around.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    CAFCdamo said:

Just seen this on twitter. People are trying to figure out what colours this dress is, some say black and blue , others say gold and white. So... what combination of colours is this dress?

it loads as black and blue on pc then as White and gold on phone?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

CAFCdamo said:

it loads as black and blue on pc then as White and gold on phone?
    Good shout but I've already checked that. Was white and gold on my phone last night and black and blue on my phone this morning.
  • Options
    Blue and browny gold.
  • Options
    200 thousand people voting on this shit?
  • Options
    Clearly black and blue to me
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

What the f*ck.

Weird; I've looked online and can't find any alternative versions - so it must be the same image. I've messed about with my contrast settings and even held my duvet over my laptop (not at work because I feel shit.) - what the utter hell?

Weird. Same thing happened to me. Looked at it earlier: gold and white. Just checked again: black and blue!
  • Options
    Black and Blue but it was white and gold. Has the picture been changed ?