Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2015/2016 Season Tickets ***Last Renewal Day TODAY ***

Just got an email telling me that I can renew my season ticket for next season from this Saturday. No prices yet though.

Comments

• Just got an email telling me that I can renew my season ticket for next season from this Saturday. No prices yet though.

Yeah just got the same... Guess they'll be revealed in the Programme, no surprise they're doing it Saturday
  • Just got an email telling me that I can renew my season ticket for next season from this Saturday. No prices yet though.

Yeah just got the same... Guess they'll be revealed in the Programme, no surprise they're doing it Saturday
    The £4 bumper edition programme! :neutral:
  • Says that they'll only hold the seat until 10th April - that's earlier than normal surely?
  • edited February 2015
    Got it as well. This is taking the piss a bit isn't it?!

"You will be able to renew your season ticket from this Saturday at the home match against Huddersfield with your seat being reserved for you until April 10th."

Usually around April is the early bird price deadline, but your seat is held until June.
  • MrLargo said:

Got it as well. This is taking the piss a bit isn't it?!

"You will be able to renew your season ticket from this Saturday at the home match against Huddersfield with your seat being reserved for you until April 10th."

Usually around April is the early bird price deadline, but your seat is held until June.

Hopefully the prices are going to be even lower up until April 10th, then go up until June before going up a third time.

Been a Season-Ticket Holder since 1998 but what with moving into my first home and with a wedding next year this could be my final year
  • and you have to download the app form yourself! People will forget and not bother. Another own goal from Roly Poly.
  • I feel completely neglected now. I haven't had an email...
  • By April 10th we may not know what League will be in next season, so the chances of anyone new buying a season ticket after that date is minimal. There will be plenty of room next season regardless of what league we are in. Just sit tight and buy when you are ready.
  • But did you get a wave?
  • Got the email too but I hope we are not going to get messed about like last year with all this Crossbars Package nonsense and the threat of North upper S/T holders being relocated. Total own goal that was. The email does not give anything away.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

I feel completely neglected now. I haven't had an email...

I think one of the Goalkeepers is delivering yours... they've just got to find a new one from the network to send it
  • Could the timing and the £4 programme just possibly have anything to do with the Trust's big exclusive? Clutching at straws I know...
  • You have to download the application form?
    Huge mistake if that is the only option.
    Unless you fill it in a and return it online I suppose.
    Obviously you're shafted if you don't go online, or don't have a printer and suchlike at home, but Katrien did say she wanted to attract younger supporters, so maybe this is a subtle way to hold the older, and maybe less computer savvy supporters at arms length.
    I am anticipating that there will be a multitude of ways available to re new, including the forms being posted out.
    As for any early bird deadline, well they said that last year didn't they, and they made the early bird renewers look like mugs.
    The season ticket 'launch' this weekend ought to be of an impeccable standard where all angles are covered, and no foul-ups like last year. I shall watch with interest, but judging by how things have been run this past year I don't trust the club to do it at all well.
  • cafc-west said:

Same
  • I see "Building a better tomorrow together" features in a highlighted box in a large font. Is that the new corporate slogan? it's presumably club speak for "we want your money but don't want to talk to you".
  • My e mail said you can pick up an application form from the programme sellers :smile:
  • cafc-west said:

I think one of the Goalkeepers is delivering yours... they've just got to find a new one from the network to send it
    Dmitrovic was delivering yours but he flapped at it and dropped it.
  • My e mail said you can pick up an application form from the programme sellers :smile:

Brilliant sounds like its gonna be an old fashioned treasure hunt... Find the Programme Seller right congratulations, now you've got to find the page with the application form, got it...? - Well done you can now purchase one of our season tickets
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015
    In fairness there is nothing in the email that says there won't be a mail-out and it would be an incredibly stupid decision for an average sale value of circa £200, although I am not sure why you would encourage anyone to pick up a form on Saturday if you were mailing out to existing purchasers.
  • What's this about a £4 programme? That's total b*ll*cks and it certainly won't happen this Saturday.
    There is no chance they would so cynically rip off a bumper crowd with that (now) unreadable item, especially as even finding a seller is an Iron Man challenge, although I did hear talk of a prototype programme stall being checked by Katrien in the past week or so.
  • Most lifers will be saving their money for April 11th to see if they have any luck on the Grand National before they even consider purchasing a ticket for next season.
  • Valued customers, new era, who wrote that? Nearly fell off my seat. Still, can't be that valued as they're only reserving seats until 10th April! A £4 bumper edition is a cheek though, when they're getting a huge attendance, unless it's because finding a programme at the ground is so difficult it may put loads off the idea.
  • Well something's going on; doubt they'd charge and extra quid for the season ticket insert!
  • 'Building a better tomorrow together'.
    Is this a slogan from Jimmy Stones new mate :wink: the PR consultant allegedly instrumental in the supporter 'fan's concerns' interview?
    If we are invited to help build a 'new era' together with the club will the first step be a massive mystery supporter challenge to discover what the new era will look like?
    Maybe the together partnership will be:
    CLUB: We decide what's occurring, our way or the highway doncha know.
    FANS: Pay for it.
  • Certainly wont even be thinking of renewing until 1) I know what division we are in and 2) They come clean on the Friday night games. Unless of course they are really cheap!
  • Does this mean that Valley Express will continue unchanged next season ? They said they'd announce any changes to the service before announcing ST prices