Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 24/2/15

Evening all....6 points won and 6 goals scored with none conceded in the last two games.....but tonight we face the stiffest of challenges as we come up against top of the table Derby. I live about 15 miles from their ground and the weather here tonight is very cold and windy....rain is forecast on and off throughout the game. The Derby first team coach has been on local TV saying its going to be a difficult game for them and that CAFC are the 'form' team so it wont be easy. I hope he is right, but a point from tonight is the most I expect, would love to be proved wrong and we pick up all 3. I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them.....but for now COYR's!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    On the train to Derby now, hopefully we put up a good fight... Maybe even nick a win!!! Let's put in another good performance today COYR
  • Options
    evening Red, updates much appreciated, got a nice bottle of cab/sav on the go tonight
  • Options
    Evening all, and thanks to Red in advance. Anything tonight will be a bonus so let's keep our fingers crossed, enjoy the game and not get too down if we lose.

COYAs!
  • Options

On the train to Derby now, hopefully we put up a good fight... Maybe even nick a win!!! Let's put in another good performance today COYR

Good luck and good journeys to Charlton all the travelling Charlton supporters. I hope that you all enjoy the game and have some goals to celebrate.
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Henderson, Solly (c), Fox, Ben Haim, Johnson, Gudmundsson, Buyens, Wilson, Bulot, Vetokele, Watt
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Dmitrovic, Gomez, Bikey-Amougou, Eagles, Harriott, Diarra, Lepoint.
  • Options
    Wilson in CM?
  • Options
    unless Charlton have cocked up Buyens is not banned
  • Options
    Wilson in central midfield? Okay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Cousins? CM looks weak.
  • Options
    WILLLLLSSSSOOOONNNN
  • Options
    Aww crap Wilson in the middle for Cousins doesn't look good to me
  • Options
    doesn't look good for Lepoint if we're playing Wilson at cm over him...
  • Options
    Buyens and Wilson centre mid

:neutral:
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Out Injured
  • Options
    Surely JBG is more comfortable in the centre?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Picked up an injury against Wigan
  • Options
    Solly in midfield I guess
  • Options
    Wilson might have a point to prove and he'll close down all day. My only problem will be his inability to keep possession at times, especially alongside Buyens. Prepare for a 25% possession
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evening all. Cheers Red. Come on you rip roaring free scoring Addicks.
  • Options
    Lepoint must be really crap
  • Options
    Cousins injured according to Twitter, presumably Diarra not fully match-fit yet?
  • Options
    3 5 2 ?
  • Options
    So Cousins out and Lepoint still can't get in.

Diarra fair enough he's only just joined but doesn't show much faith in Christophe

Not got a problem with Wilson playing there as he works hard, can tackle and has played there before for Stevenage but not sure he and Buyens is an ideal partnership.

Oh well, it's only a game : - )
  • Options
    Surely Lepoint is an attacking midfielder, so needs someone who can play defensive, Diarra not fit
  • Options
    Is Lepoint injured?
  • Options
    Also Solly (c) making another midweek appearance.

I hope that is good news about his knee injury
  • Options
    could be a midfield diamond with gudmundson at the top and wilson on the right?
  • Options

Is Lepoint injured?

On the bench.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!