Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff Board Boycott 'Racists' at Wigan

Comments

• Options
    Victor Tann really doesn't like Malky McKay. Also, Victor Tann never forgets and will carry that grudge against Malky Mckay until the day he dies. Makes you wonder what went on behind the scenes and what was said and done.
  • Options
    Who's he going to tell about his cup final broken leg now? Outrageous
  • Options
    Talal said:

vff said:

Victor Tann really doesn't like Malky McKay. Also, Victor Tann never forgets and will carry that grudge against Malky Mckay until the day he dies. Makes you wonder what went on behind the scenes and what was said and done.

That's why they call him The Elephant Tann....
  • Options
    whelan is a niave yet well meaning old duffer ,i cant see any harm or malice in him and its naivete that caused him to hire mackay in the first place

however isnt forgiveness a virtue ? i think this also says something equally unflattering about Cardiff ...it says something about 2 successful businessmen and 2 pretty lousy chairmen ...may RD isnt so bad ?!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Talal said:

vff said:

That's why they call him The Elephant Tann....
    That's great gotta love Bean
  • Options
    lolwray said:

whelan is a niave yet well meaning old duffer ,i cant see any harm or malice in him and its naivete that caused him to hire mackay in the first place

however isnt forgiveness a virtue ? i think this also says something equally unflattering about Cardiff ...it says something about 2 successful businessmen and 2 pretty lousy chairmen ...may RD isnt so bad ?!

Looking at their results, appointing Mackay has proved to be a bad decision on the pitch as well...