Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I can't open it, but I'd say it's extremely hard to predict where we'll end up. No win for two months then a couple of 3-0s is not a very clear pattern.
  • http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-championship-look-come-end-8703635

This link worked from a laptop.

Charlton 13 with 57 points.
    Derby and Middlesborough automatic promotion
    Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth and Leeds top 6, Brentford just outside.

Relegation Blackpool, Wigan and Bolton. millwall 17th with 47 points.

The prediction is that 47 points will bring safety.
  • edited February 2015
    I suspect the points tally will be low to stay up, purely based on the pathetic performances from the bottom two. Remember, Peterborough going down with 54 points was a record high in this division.

I certainly think we'll be absolutely fine, if Wigan are the relegation standard. We could have won by 5
  • Cheers vff
  • No worries stonemuse. A bit of a surprise of Leeds at 6 and Bolton relegated.
  • Obviously wrong as it has the spanners avoiding relegation.
  • leeds have won 5 of last 6 which they cant maintain --surely
  • Leeds in the play offs and Bolton relegated. Do me a favour.
  • The clues in the title, current form.

There will be many more twists and turns but the bottom two may have gone,
    Blackpool and Wigan, then it's any 1 from 11
  • 8 more points to stay up then. Shall we do it getting 8 draws 6 defeats. No, that would probably mean we need more than 8 pts to stay up. Parallel universes and permutations, this has screwed with my head.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Linky no worky.

I'll be happy if we stay up and beat Millwall on the way sending them down. In fact I had a dream the other day that we smashed them on and off the park ( not that I condone football violence). I must keep off the crack.
  • Lucky we didnt look at this 10 days ago
  • It will be interesting to resurrect this thread come the end of the season, I suspect it won't be the same!!
  • cabbles said:

8 more points to stay up then. Shall we do it getting 8 draws 6 defeats. No, that would probably mean we need more than 8 pts to stay up. Parallel universes and permutations, this has screwed with my head.....

Games are only played 1 at a time, you know.

Keep your sanity and deal with it 1 game at a time.

;o)