Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Wigan 0-3 Charlton

Many thanks to the 16 Lifers who gave their marks, here are the averages:

Vetokele---------- 7.81 MoM
Johnson------------ 7.53
Bulot-------------- 7.50
Solly--------------- 7.38
Cousins------------ 7.31
Watt--------------- 7.31
Henderson---------- 7.28
Ben Haim----------- 7.27
Gudmundsson------- 7.03
Fox---------------- 6.28
Buyens------------- 5.73
Team--7.13

more stats including the season so far here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/c0/3a7d62200d7259c3493256ef4fae26.pdf

Comments

• not bad only 2 below 7, and them 2 players are not first teamers if everyone is fit anyway
  • edited February 2015
    Would like to see our stats compared with the Whoscored.com player ratings added to the statbank, either in the main thread for comparison or in the PDF file

It would be interesting to see as according to whoscored (based on stats etc) Watt was our worst player in that game (6.4) and Bulot was the best (8.4)
  • Would like to see our stats compared with the Whoscored.com player ratings added to the statbank, either in the main thread for comparison or in the PDF file

It would be interesting to see as according to whoscored (based on stats etc) Watt was our worst player in that game (6.4) and Bulot was the best (8.4)

I already include the OPTA information for comparison which gave Watt -22 the second worst and Bulot +47 the best so see no reason to include further comparisons.
  • Would like to see our stats compared with the Whoscored.com player ratings added to the statbank, either in the main thread for comparison or in the PDF file

I already include the OPTA information for comparison which gave Watt -22 the second worst and Bulot +47 the best so see no reason to include further comparisons.
    I saw that but I thought the whoscored ratings out of 10 would give a much better direct comparison rather than in a different format. But thanks for taking my suggestion into account.
  • I have to admit I've been avoiding the detailed stats for a little while. They've been too depressing. I expect you've found it hard to generate each game as well @lancashire lad. Good to see Igor's score getting back to where it was.
  • Who scored :
    Stephen Henderson
    Chris Solly
    Tal Ben Haim
    Roger Johnson
    Morgan Fox
    Johann Berg Gudmundsson
    Yoni Buyens
    Jordan Cousins (86′)
    Frédéric Bulot
    Igor Vetokele (89′)
    Tony Watt (70′)