Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Paulie, this is my franchise, Mac was due an outing in 3 weeks. The next 2 weeks will blow CL minds.
    I have the paperwork and a badge from the clique, which I believe you are lacking.
    Leave it.
  • Paulie, this is my franchise, Mac was due an outing in 3 weeks. The next 2 weeks will blow CL minds.
    I have the paperwork and a badge from the clique, which I believe you are lacking.
    Leave it.

• "Whose mack" would have been more suitable for CL.
  • IA said:

"Whose mack" would have been more suitable for CL.

Week 6
  • finance warning........mac advert........ a mac can seriously harm your wealth.........

Mac Pro is powered by the latest Intel Xeon E5 processors. Built using Intel’s advanced 22-nanometre process technology, Intel Xeon E5 processors feature up to 12 processing cores and up to 30MB of shared L3 cache on a single chip.
    Intel Xeon E5 processors feature

Integrated memory controller providing four channels of 1866MHz ECC memory for massive memory bandwidth and low memory latency
    Hyper-Threading — a technology that allows each processor core to simultaneously run two threads, providing up to 24 virtual cores in a 12-core system
    Turbo Boost 2.0 — a dynamic performance technology that automatically boosts the processor clock speed in cores being used when other cores aren’t needed
    Intel Xeon E5 processors with higher core counts also have increased shared L3 cache. The quad-core Xeon offers 10MB of L3 cache; the 6-core offers 12MB of L3 cache; the 8-core offers 25MB of L3 cache; and the 12-core offers 30MB of L3 cache.

Which processor is right for you? If you run apps that are not highly multi-threaded, you will benefit the most from processors with a higher clock speed. Highly multi-threaded applications will perform best on processors with a higher core count, even with a slightly lower clock speed.