Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Unbelievable Body Slam In A Football Game"

Comments

• Feed me more!
  • The funniest thing about it is to see his team mate (no.11) with hands on head clearly thinking "what the hell is he doing?".

The player responsible for the bad tackle gets a booking whereas the "wrestler" gets a red. And according to the live text for the match "A mass brawl ensued between both sets of fans. Russell subbed straight after. Carl Heeley had to be restrained on the sidelines."
  • BY GOD HE ALMOST BROKE HIM IN HALF image
  • Jesus thats crazy, must be related to luis suarez
  • Bet was home practising that for hours on his bed with a teddy bear.
  • That first tackle
  • I thought it was going to be something bordering serious.
  • Snorlax
  • Sponsored links:

• My favourite bit is the sub in the green bib. You can see him posturing up, but ready to be on his toes if it gets nawty. Like a proper Danny Dyer............
  • It can get a bit 'sunday/sinday league' in the depths of the conference .. all good clean fun ((:>)
  • any idea of the outcome..........2 reds surely.
  • any idea of the outcome..........2 reds surely.

I believe the first tackle received a yellow and the bodyslam received a red. Apperentlly the player who was given a yellow was subbed off not longer after the incident, probably a good idea as aparently there was crowd unrest after the whole bodyslam nonsense.

• In a bizarre way, I have respect for the guy doing the bodyslam - you think of yesterday's match, where Matic was the recipient of an appalling tackle, then got sent off for the smallest of retaliations.

If somebody's going to foul you like that, you might as well get revenge properly - "If you're going to do something wrong, do it right."

Not that I condone violence.
  • edited February 2015
    well done that man i say.
  • In a bizarre way, I have respect for the guy doing the bodyslam - you think of yesterday's match, where Matic was the recipient of an appalling tackle, then got sent off for the smallest of retaliations.

If somebody's going to foul you like that, you might as well get revenge properly - "If you're going to do something wrong, do it right."

Not that I condone violence.

the challenge was terrible and I hope Barnes get a long ban for it(hopefully The FA can take action as none was taken at the time)
    but I would not say it was a small retaliation from Matic, it was violent conduct and deserves the red and 3 match ban
  • Sponsored links: