Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Two things

first is all this one upmanship from certain people on this board. all very well being proven right with hindsight but stop ramming it down peoples throats. you never know when it could come back on you. also it makes you look like a complete pretentious prat.

second thing I have heard that we sang Eagles last night. now I don't want to make too much of a big thing out of this, but if that becomes his chosen song then I will be handing in my season ticket straight after the next home game and denouncing that I was ever a Charlton fan.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Not difficult to know who your talking about there. He's an absurd idiot , just ignore him.
  • Disappointing that some people feel the need to do it. Conversely if it all goes pear shaped and we have to speak fluent Flemish to have a ST, I hope no one digs up my old posts!

At the end of the day, we all want the same outcome.
  • Addickted said:

At the end of the day, we all want the same outcome.

McVities dark chocolate digestives to be sold in the kiosks?

We can only pray...........
  • lets be honest there has always been a minority on either side of any argument that digs out, whether its Leaburn, Parkinosn, Powell or Duchatalet.
  • Opened this hoping it was a "whose rack"
  • edited February 2015
    Agree with what you're saying, but with some subjects on CL (eg. CP in or out & RD for or against) there does seem to be a bit of a militant vibe going on where, if one doesn't go along like a sheep with the majority populous view, one does get beat down down quite badly by "some".

Example ="http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/66508/maybe-just-maybe-an-alternative-view-point/p1"
  • Thing is, nobody has been proven right. We've won two games. There are 14 games left, plenty can happen between now and the end of the season. I'm not sure people should get the party hats out just yet.
  • edited February 2015
    Just be grateful he's not called Lyons