Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reza coming back?

Sorry not to sure how to attach tweets but he has just tweeted saying thanks to Kuwait for my time at the club.

Does that mean his back to us?

Comments

• He is going to another club in Kuwait I am afraid.
  • Booooooooooooooooooooooooo. Money grabbing git :smiley:
  • He is going to another club in Kuwait I am afraid We're all glad to see.

Ha ha, I honestly don't think he is a bad player, and considering we are down to the bare bones up front I would take him back.

If, and a big if, he wanted to be here and Luzon got the best out of him I couldn't see a problem with that.

Ha ha, I honestly don't think he is a bad player, and considering we are down to the bare bones up front I would take him back.

If, and a big if, he wanted to be here and Luzon got the best out of him I couldn't see a problem with that.
    But Luzon didn't rate him highly enough for his Standard Liege team, which is why we ended up with him.

No worse than Church or Harriott, but no better either
  • He is going to another club in Kuwait I am afraid.

Thank Christ for that.

Can't we just sell him so we can afford to buy yet another goalkeeper?
  • edited February 2015

He is going to another club in Kuwait in Qatar, I am afraid.