Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any Streams for Friday?

Anybody know if any streams for Friday yet? - I will be with my 10 year-old son for first time for 6 months, so , going to get him to wear his Charlton shirt and would like to be able to do a bit of bonding with him watching the Addicks - special moment for me.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Its on Sky so there will definitely be streams , try firstrows.biz/soccer closer to the time.
  • I am not sure it is on Sky
  • don't think it's on sky, thought it was only moved for the Rugby League on Saturday
  • Oh bugger, had it in my head that it was moved for sky , sorry for the confusion.
  • don't think it's on sky, thought it was only moved for the Rugby League on Saturday

whilst I know Wigan is a bigger rugby town than football, surely once the football league fixtures are announced it has an impact on the club if they cant fulfil their fixtures?

FYI, I am not saying that it should cost them anything, just an observation.

whilst I know Wigan is a bigger rugby town than football, surely once the football league fixtures are announced it has an impact on the club if they cant fulfil their fixtures?

FYI, I am not saying that it should cost them anything, just an observation.
    I'd imagine it was more a police decision than a club one................
  • As far as I know football/premier league rules state that football must take priority over any other sporting event held at the same stadium. Wasps have had to give Coventry City fixture priority even though they now own the Ricoh. I can only assume that a special agreement has been reached between the FL and Charlton for Wigan to switch the match to a Friday, hopefully involving some dosh being passed our way...
  • Not on Sky - need a stream.
    Is Wiziwig not around anymore?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think rugby league rules state they must have primacy of tenure of grounds. This was the reason that the broncos left the valley
  • I thought every Friday game would be broadcast... :(
  • I'm surprised that absolutely nowhere has picked it up, not even Bein or one of the far east channels, as there's not much football on Friday night elsewhere
  • presume Sky are showing the Wigan Rugby game?
  • sam3110 said:

I'm surprised that absolutely nowhere has picked it up, not even Bein or one of the far east channels, as there's not much football on Friday night elsewhere

Bein showing Raith Rovers v Rangers instead of us!!
  • As far as I know football/premier league rules state that football must take priority over any other sporting event held at the same stadium. Wasps have had to give Coventry City fixture priority even though they now own the Ricoh. I can only assume that a special agreement has been reached between the FL and Charlton for Wigan to switch the match to a Friday, hopefully involving some dosh being passed our way...

I'm not saying you're wrong here Algarve, but why would the Football league/Premier league have any jurisdiction over Rugby fixtures? I can't help but imagine a conversation involving football and rugby administrators:
    Football: You'll have to move your fixture.
    Rugby: Why?
    Football: Football takes precedence
    Rugby: Who says?
    Football: It's in our Football League rules.
    Rugby: That's nice. Go fuck yourself, you soft twat.
    That's more or less it LR, I don't know if it's exactly a rule, but I can quote you from an article in the February edition of the normally reliable When Saturday Comes, page 10. " Wasps could afford to be so magnanimous to their new tenants after the take over. They agreed primacy of tenancy - priority of fixtures - to CCFC, thus staving off any football league objections...". They don't have to comply by FL rules, but if they don't, they face losing their valuable tenants...
  • @Algarveaddick. I do believe you!
    I was being a bit flippant, admittedly. :smile:
    I guess any sports teams sharing grounds would make their own local arrangements. I would expect Wigan's rugby league team to have, for want of a better word, seniority over the football club, purely due to the town's status as a stereotypically uncivilised, rugby league loving northern wasteland. :wink:
  • edited February 2015
  • I thought every Friday game would be broadcast... :(

Only back to Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe RD would be so kind to point us to a stream he uses to help build relations with the fans?

Go on Rolly, we know you read these posts.................... :wink:
  • As we get on so well with RD, perhaps we can ask him to stream it to Youtube or something similar, so we can watch it with him
  • http://www.firstrowsports.bz

Listed on here, so far so good
  • If anyone has twitter can they notify Prince of Wales pub in mottingham as they will show it.
  • Maybe RD would be so kind to point us to a stream he uses to help build relations with the fans?

He should invite us round to watch it together !
  • Off to Peterborough today. Anyone know any pubs up there that may stream?
  • http://www.firstrowsports.bz

You're on the ball, beat me to it!
  • Portch said:

http://www.firstrowsports.bz

Friday init
  • Portch said:

http://www.firstrowsports.bz

Friday init
    Makes sense

Haha! He won't be needing it, Liege are playing this evening as well. He loves that team.